Check your account email address ×

Self awareness

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Snakey, when i said many people in here can’t do their own taxes, tries to prove me wrong by stating his wife did theirs 

:lol:

So in addition to being an authority on everything else you now a tax accountant? 

Your self importance knows no limits.:lol:

8 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

So in addition to being an authority on everything else you now a tax accountant? 

Slingers taxes are simple. You dont have to be an accountant when your taxes are as simple as his. 

8 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

i know how to do my taxes, yes. its not rocket science, but it may be to people like you. i like to know what's going on, and i like to save the money from someone else doing them. it's not that hard for most. i don't even use turbo tax or any of those aids. i use an old fashioned spreadsheet and fill-in forms. took about 30 minutes. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Slingers taxes are simple. You dont have to be an accountant when your taxes are as simple as his. 

i am amazed at home many people who don't need accountants that use them.  For the average 2 income earner with some basic stock accounts and a home there is zero need.  Yet I see people making 50k with no home bringing me in h&R block returns all the time because someone convinced them at some point how complicated they were.  I have always had an accountant do my LLC's and i do my personals.  

49 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i know how to do my taxes, yes. its not rocket science, but it may be to people like you. i like to know what's going on, and i like to save the money from someone else doing them. it's not that hard for most. i don't even use turbo tax or any of those aids. i use an old fashioned spreadsheet and fill-in forms. took about 30 minutes. 

turbo tax is worth it's $30 IMO just so I don't have to retype a bunch of shit in from year to year

Just now, Angry ginger said:

turbo tax is worth it's $30 IMO just so I don't have to retype a bunch of shit in from year to year

i recall trying something like it one year, when things werent as simple with my taxes (can't remember why) and i found doing it by hand easier. i also like to have the spreadsheet on hand, just in case. they've probably improved it over the years as well. 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m sure it’s easy for a clock puncher.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Isn't online filing free for incomes below $160K?   Thought that was the deal with the IRS, H&R block and TT.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

below $66,000 for e-file

Got ya.   I new it involved 6 something.  :lol:  

Quite the little scam they got going with the IRS.  

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Haven’t punched a clock in about 35 years.  Is that supposed to be insulting? That doesn’t even make any sense :lol:

BS! You’re a typical clock puncher, with. The exception of a mortgage and a bit of interest income your taxes consist of a couple W2 s .

Edited by Sleepr2

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

BS! You’re a typical clock puncher, with. The exception of a mortgage and a bit of interest income your taxes consist of a couple W2 s .

:lol:if I was, wtf would it have to do with being able to do taxes? Jesus dude, you even took a long break from here, yet you come back beat up and dumber than before 

• Haha 1

On 4/14/2019 at 5:00 PM, Snoslinger said:

Snakey, when i said many people in here can’t do their own taxes, tries to prove me wrong by stating his wife did theirs 

:lol:

Slinger, when he says no one does their own taxes, and don't realize what they pay, ignores the guy who does their own taxes and knows what we pay.

21 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Elitists look at you and say "That bitch is elitist."

On 4/6/2019 at 8:48 AM, teamgreen02 said:

The irony of the guy who came in here for a year and claimed Trump had no chance of winning is now worried about self-awareness.  Then doubled down with Trump Russian collusion for the next 2 years.  :lol:

Your examples are like the people that complain about how often any president goes golfing, regardless of if it is a Democrat or Republican.

How could he know there were that many gullible American voters?  He wasn't the only one blindsided by American stupidity.  Most of the world was shocked.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Slinger, when he says no one does their own taxes, and don't realize what they pay, ignores the guy who does their own taxes and knows what we pay.

Elitists look at you and say "That bitch is elitist."

um, you said your wife did your taxes....

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

um, you said your wife did your taxes....

She's a fucking IRS agent.

"Here hun.. lemme do that the RIGHT way, wadda you know?" :lol:

May be if you send her your shit, she can save you a couple of 'hypothetical' thousands of dollars.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

She's a fucking IRS agent.

"Here hun.. lemme do that the RIGHT way, wadda you know?" :lol:

May be if you send her your shit, she can save you a couple of 'hypothetical' thousands of dollars.

yea, and?