Check your account email address ×

Poor Snake

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Looks lile it's apparently a bad ass Cat....some just can't handle the idea this for some reason

Its undeniably the most powerful stock sled on the market. We can argue semantics all day but no other stock sled is getting close to those numbers. And its safe to assume that 240+hp is easily attainable with minimal modification. Probably far more than 90% of riders need.

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its undeniably the most powerful stock sled on the market. We can argue semantics all day but no other stock sled is getting close to those numbers. And its safe to assume that 240+hp is easily attainable with minimal modification. Probably far more than 90% of riders need.

Yep. I'll wait until I ride one this season before I come to any conclusions. But it looks like a winner.:bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'll bet anyone here 100$ that the 205hp was made with a modified exhaust.

Whos gonna put their money where their ignorant cockholster is?

They brought the Thundercat name back out and it's right around 200 horse. Why get so bhent about it? 

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They brought the Thundercat name back out and it's right around 200 horse. Why get so bhent about it? 

Its right around 180 horse and i think its sweet 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its right around 180 horse and i think its sweet 

That's what EVO dynoed it at initially and then it bumped up to 189 after some use and it will be interesting to see where their numbers go after more dyno pulls show a stock engine at 200+ HP, it could be EVO is fluffing their product :news: 

27 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's what EVO dynoed it at initially and then it bumped up to 189 after some use and it will be interesting to see where their numbers go after more dyno pulls show a stock engine at 200+ HP, it could be EVO is fluffing their product :news: 

I have no idea who is fluffing what but did you watch that video .....what an amazing sounding motor package

198HP with a broke in engine and an aftermarket free flowing muffler

That is a real world number from a real world reputable shop of experts ..... D&D is selling pure bullshit and I lost a lot of respect for them that they havent clarified anything for going on 2 days now

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

That is a real world number from a real world reputable shop of experts ..... D&D is selling pure bullshit and I lost a lot of respect for them that they havent clarified anything for going on 2 days now

And we wait for EVO to get THEIR shit together. :news:

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

And we wait for EVO to get THEIR shit together. :news:

Sorry...sleds are a side project for evo  they are a real shop working on million dollar cars and not selling snake oil to know nothing sledders lolz

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sorry...sleds are a side project for evo  they are a real shop working on million dollar cars and not selling snake oil to know nothing sledders lolz

Spot on.

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

Dynotech pulled a 205 from a stock 9000 with 40 miles on it.

They lying too?

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ben, Cat advertises the sled as being a 180 HP class snowmobile, and with that said what advantage does D&D gain by boosting the stock HP #'s up to 200 HP?

If you think about a claimed stock 200 HP number it diminishes whatever gains there products provide :news: 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Ben, Cat advertises the sled as being a 180 HP class snowmobile, and with that said what advantage does D&D gain by boosting the stock HP #'s up to 200 HP?

If you think about a claimed stock 200 HP number it diminishes whatever gains there products provide :news: 

I think they made 200 with their muffler mod as their page says.

It says "all dyno runs made with modstock muffler"

They have not released any info. I believe they are just moddying the water to cover for cat until the season starts

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think they made 200 with their muffler mod as their page says.

It says "all dyno runs made with modstock muffler"

They have not released any info. I believe they are just moddying the water to cover for cat until the season starts

Post #32  D&D's comment says they ran all stock.  and got the 205hp

Edited by BOHICA

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Yep.  They posted their 100% stock pull on october 3rd...  even says on the top of their dyno numbers. A day or so before their modded run 

Its all bullshit , they arent letting any numbers out. Why only post tiny snippets of info and be very vague with the rest of the info. There will be plenty more results coming out that will show the sled to be 18x stock and 20x with high flowing muffler.

Those are the facts and anything else is dynotech bullshit

Now that said , it seems to be an awesome engine package and I cant wait to ride one

Edited by f7ben

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Its all bullshit , they arent letting any numbers out. Why only post tiny snippets of info and be very vague with the rest of the info. There will be plenty more results coming out that will show the sled to be 18x stock and 20x with high flowing muffler.

Those are the facts and anything else is dynot

Now that said , it seems to be an awesome engine package and I cant wait to ride one

Pretty awesome bone stock 200+ hp on a couple dynos now