Check your account email address ×

I’m such a tremendous asset to my employer.

• Gold Member

Not going to lie...  I’m such a badass.  My guys wanted to drag these poles to there location...  fuck that.  5 minutes and 2 chains and away I go.  Beats grinding the poles down by dragging them.

9B397E84-54A9-4DE5-921E-EFF06932A602.thumb.jpeg.31b28ba0aebd5eb4628a97d1f811650b.jpeg2A297769-287C-46CA-A434-68DE1B3D0C0F.thumb.jpeg.ae6b36b937558976a436c8ffc909f6f0.jpeg

• Gold Member

Backhoes drag a shitload of poles to much of my dismay.  I got shitloads of equipment on site.  Shit was moving like pine tar today so I had to jump in some equipment and play to speed things up.  Usually I’m paid for my brain but today I jumped in some drivers seats to speed it up a bump.

33601B7C-229D-4BDF-81FD-507AE2BF8C62.thumb.jpeg.43fbe242025dec6bb4435b7c3f391c80.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 3/31/2019 at 9:07 PM, BOHICA said:

33601B7C-229D-4BDF-81FD-507AE2BF8C62.thumb.jpeg.43fbe242025dec6bb4435b7c3f391c80.jpeg

What kind of UTV is that?

I just bought a house in PA with nearly 10 acres and negotiated the owners Polaris Ranger in the deal. I dont know anything about these except they look like fun to get around the property and this one also has a plow. Will be closing on house at end of month.

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I just bought a house in PA with nearly 10 acres and negotiated the owners Polaris Ranger in the deal. I dont know anything about these except they look like fun to get around the property and this one also has a plow. Will be closing on house at end of month.

Just got it.  not sure other then its a can am of some kind.  heater works good but the engine is pretty loud.  wish it was alot quieter when inside of it.  Its definitely ear plug loud to me.  Super convenient for running around the job site.  Much smoother to get from one end of the job to the other vs jumping in the superduty.

Edited by BOHICA

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Just got it.  not sure other then its a can am of some kind.  heater works good but the engine is pretty loud.  wish it was alot quieter when inside of it.  Its definitely ear plug loud to me.  Super convenient for running around the job site.  Much smother to get from one end of the job to the other vs jumping in the superduty.

All UTV's are loud, but CanAm's seem to be the loudest, especially the Commanders which has the engine located between the seats.

One of my projects with my General is working on sound deadening.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

All UTV's are loud, but CanAm's seem to be the loudest, especially the Commanders which has the engine located between the seats.

One of my projects with my General is working on sound deadening.

HOw do you like the General? I just picked up a shopping mall for a service account. Seems like it may be needed ( or that's what the accountant will be told) was thinking that's a good cross between fun and work rig.

• Advertising Member
9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Where in PA?

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

HOw do you like the General? I just picked up a shopping mall for a service account. Seems like it may be needed ( or that's what the accountant will be told) was thinking that's a good cross between fun and work rig.

I love it!  It's a blast on the trails, it's a great plow for my property with the 72" blade, and we plan on doing some cross country trips with it.

Make sure you get a Deluxe or Ride Command so you get the Fox QS-3's, and plan on spending more money accessorizing the unit as these UTV's are the toys that just keep taking :lol:

21 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Just got it.  not sure other then its a can am of some kind.  heater works good but the engine is pretty loud.  wish it was alot quieter when inside of it.  Its definitely ear plug loud to me.  Super convenient for running around the job site.  Much smoother to get from one end of the job to the other vs jumping in the superduty.

Nice..:bc: Never imagined they'd be loud though 

15 hours ago, Seatofmtpants said:

Where in PA?

Macungie......kinda taking a chance cause I know very little about the area but it has everything I was looking for.

A firework friendly state and only an hour and twenty minutes from where i live now,wanted a ranch with lots of privacy, 5+ acres, kinda wanted a pond but ended up with a creek instead.

House is much larger than I have now with almost 10 times the property and taxes are 40% of what I pay now. If it works out and I like the area may retire there and sell where I currently live.

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nice..:bc: Never imagined they'd be loud though 

Macungie......kinda taking a chance cause I know very little about the area but it has everything I was looking for.

A firework friendly state and only an hour and twenty minutes from where i live now,wanted a ranch with lots of privacy, 5+ acres, kinda wanted a pond but ended up with a creek instead.

House is much larger than I have now with almost 10 times the property and taxes are 40% of what I pay now. If it works out and I like the area may retire there and sell where I currently live.

Fireworks friendly  :thumbsup:

3DF0C2A1-249D-4D1E-918A-879DAD7A0753.thumb.jpeg.20b70d3e064701ccea621e1155b31c63.jpeg