Check your account email address ×

Muslim MN pushes for new blasphemy laws...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh noes!  Jim keeps age shaming me!!!!  I missed the point!?   :lol: 

Young or old I'll say whatever the fuck I want to your face and about Fordy...yeah you missed the point.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

And you would get your ass beat by whites & blacks both - with the way you run your mouth :lol:

So you are admitting your run your mouth here and wouldn't say shit to some black dude on the street...shocker. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh here we go...the old east coast you don't shit about me but I know everything about you schitck.

Well I do seem to be onto something here , I mean hey , I make one little post and the next thing you know the whole cryass midwest cunt team is chasing me around and running into parked cars :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you are admitting your run your mouth here and wouldn't say shit to some black dude on the street...shocker. 

This doesn’t make any sense to me.  :dunno:

When you or somebody else says that, what do you mean?  Like, run out in the middle nowhere and start dropping “nigger!” on random blacks or what?

I seriously don’t understand how this fits the argument.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When you or somebody else says that, what do you mean?  Like, run out in the middle nowhere and start dropping “nigger!” on random blacks or what?

He doesn't either :bc:

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the only time you’ll see a redneck , homophobe, racist in the US defend, or pretend to care about a homosexual is when they can point fingers at how some bad Muslims treat them. 

The irony is so just so good lol. Guys in here sticking up for Muslims & homosexuals ...but the Muslims kill the homosexuals ...

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I get Iraq didn't interest you... Afghanistan was a different country. The one that attacked us. Are you kidding me. Why do you keep saying Iraq? Do you think they are the same thing? Are you that dumb?

You can't pick idiot ...& you know that.  You go where they tell you to. Iraq was dumb...

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Way to intentionally miss the point and you are sadly mistaken old man...you couldn't bust a grape.

Wollie would knock you out in 5 seconds ...stand down lumpy.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’ll be ok.  He just gets overly wound up sometimes.  :lmao:

3A2508B9-DBB8-4FC5-9DDF-3675085D36C2.gif

Lmao

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s really pretty simple...not surprised you don’t understand.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s really pretty simple...not surprised you don’t understand.

It’s not simple.  It’s fucking stupid.  But, that’s what many here think wins these little spats.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

The irony is so just so good lol. Guys in here sticking up for Muslims & homosexuals ...but the Muslims kill the homosexuals ...

You can't pick idiot ...& you know that.  You go where they tell you to. Iraq was dumb...

Lmao

Exhibit A.

we are not sticking up for the muslims that kill gays. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Young or old I'll say whatever the fuck I want to your face and about Fordy...yeah you missed the point.

Damn I would pay good money to see that... 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If the black dude deserves it - I will say something. Won't have been the first time...

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Snacks is in manic mode & all over the map as a result :lol:

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Lmao

Lol we weren't in Iraq until 03... So in 2001 there was no threat of being deployed to Iraq since we weren't fucking there. There was just Afghanistan. So why didn't you sign up and stand by your convictions? Nice try with the Iraq excuse. But we know why you didn't go... You're a pussy. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol we weren't in Iraq until 03... So in 2001 there was no threat of being deployed to Iraq since we weren't fucking there. There was just Afghanistan. So why didn't you sign up and stand by your convictions? Nice try with the Iraq excuse. But we know why you didn't go... You're a pussy. 

You want to play semantics now - cute...

If I was a youngster then I might have who knows...

Did you tell all of your team how great the Muslims are? 

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You want to play semantics now - cute...

If I was a youngster then I might have who knows...

Did you tell all of your team how great the Muslims are? 

You were 30...well under the age limit.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You were 30...well under the age limit.

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Cute excuse. Better luck next time, bigot. 

Just a quick question for you two Social Justice Warriors since we are on the subject .  Can either of you 2 link a post from either one of yourselves calling your buddy Anler out on his BLATANT racist , anti semetic bullshit on here , or are you 2 just selective about who's a racist and who isn't ? I only ask because.... well .. I'm just curious . 

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

That happens in every predominant Muslim country. Clue in dummy...

By the same group of people that resemble you , here. Every country has radicals, some are just worse than others. Why are you pretending to care about homosexuals anyway?

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Just a quick question for you two Social Justice Warriors since we are on the subject .  Can either of you 2 link a post from either one of yourselves calling your buddy Anler out on his BLATANT racist , anti semetic bullshit on here , or are you 2 just selective about who's a racist and who isn't ? I only ask because.... well .. I'm just curious . 

:snack:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

By the same group of people that resemble you , here. Every country has radicals, some are just worse than others. Why are you pretending to care about homosexuals anyway?

Idgaf about homo's - as long as they keep their faggotry to themselves. 

The Muslim lovers are pretty quiet on the other hand - about how Islam deals with homos :snack:

Ford reminds me of my rww MIL, who is also a religious nut. Homosexuals, bisexuals, transgenders are all evil and immoral. When I ask her why she dislikes Muslims so much she says because they don’t believe in god. then I ask her what makes her so certain that her religion is the correct one.

”Because the Bible says so .......”