Check your account email address ×

Special Olympians Will Pay For Your Wall

Just now, STUMPY said:

Regardless....ive gotten under your skin so bad with all this Trump stuff you are frothing at the mouth over me....

:lol:

riiight, the same can't be said about me getting under your skin, eh? constantly following me around, posting your dumb and worn out backpedaling gifs? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

riiight, the same can't be said about me getting under your skin, eh? constantly following me around, posting your dumb and worn out backpedaling gifs? 

You do backpedal...if if i dont comment...you made quit the fool of yourself without me.

i proved who backpedals awhile ago, and you got owned bigly. 

Not at all...i stand by my statement...the type of fence that is in the remote areas ive been to in az doesnt work.

i only give you shit about the things you post about having, pretending to be some high roller. i could really care less what you have. especially when the working wifey pays for it. :bc:

Staying an rv is a high roller to you?

I knew you were lacking!!!!

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

nevermind :lol:

Of course!!!!

So lets get things straight here...

My wife supports me

Ive come into money from injuring myself

Im on disability

Im a baller cause i live in an rv in the winter....

Ive got a bunch of different personas...

Anything else slinger?

:lol2:

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Good idea. Fund the wall and the military the same way.  Also fund Presidential vacations and his military parades the same way.

I’m cool with all government programs and  expenditures using a go fund me.

So evidently the money saved from the Special Olympics is equivalent to the cost of 5 trips for Trump his golf course. 

So he isn't removing funding for special needs athletes.  He's just redistributing it. 

14 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I’m cool with all government programs and  expenditures using a go fund me.

2 trillion dollars+ from the wars bush lied to you about.  Plus funding the veterans.  

I think part of the funding should be an agreement to fund the fall out from your choices.  

ie. If the lying Republicans tell you it'll cost 1 billion to attack a country, and the program runs into the trillions, you're on the hook for the extra as well. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So evidently the money saved from the Special Olympics is equivalent to the cost of 5 trips for Trump his golf course. 

So he isn't removing funding for special needs athletes.  He's just redistributing it. 

Shhh...people here think there are jars on Trumps desk and he took money out of The Special Olympics jar and put it into The Wall Jar. :lol:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

2 trillion dollars+ from the wars bush lied to you about.  Plus funding the veterans.  

I think part of the funding should be an agreement to fund the fall out from your choices.  

ie. If the lying Republicans tell you it'll cost 1 billion to attack a country, and the program runs into the trillions, you're on the hook for the extra as well. 

we prolly would be blowing up shit all the time if it required donations on go fund me to finance it.  So yes I'm cool with all government cost being funded with go fund me pages

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shhh...people here think there are jars on Trumps desk and he took money out of The Special Olympics jar and put it into The Wall Jar. :lol:

Here's a thought.  Trump should only be able to use special needs funds to keep special needs Mexican drug dealers and racists out of the country. 

Just now, BOHICA said:

we prolly would be blowing up shit all the time if it required donations on go fund me to finance it.  So yes I'm cool with all government cost being funded with go fund me pages

The equivalent would have been George Bush saying, we need to attack Iraq and I'm increasing taxes to do it.  You really think he would have got voted in a second time if he did that? Instead he bought votes with a tax cut.

But then again, Republicans are so fucking gullible that they think you can reduce the debt and taxes at the same time. Maybe they would believe 5 bucks to a gofundme would finance a war. 

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The equivalent would have been George Bush saying, we need to attack Iraq and I'm increasing taxes to do it.  You really think he would have got voted in a second time if he did that? Instead he bought votes with a tax cut.

But then again, Republicans are so fucking gullible that they think you can reduce the debt and taxes at the same time. Maybe they would believe 5 bucks to a gofundme would finance a war. 

nope bush wouldnt had a second term if the wars were a tax line item that people saw come out of there paycheck.  So yes im cool with go fund me's for every expenditure.

Edited by BOHICA

While I don't feel the US govt should be paying for the special Olympics you can file this under the "not worth fighting" category.  

The GOP is tone death sometimes picking issues that make sense going after.  Almost anything regarding people with special needs is a "stay away from" topic as any.  

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

America missed the boat.

Neal

Sure did...Betsy Devos, Sister of Erik Prince, married in to the Billionaire Devos Family...swampy and privileged.

21 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i only give you shit about the things you post about having, pretending to be some high roller. i could really care less what you have. especially when the working wifey pays for it. :bc:

I’ve never once seen him portray himself as a high roller