Check your account email address ×

Bring it back? FSCE Asshole of the year award.

Just now, ckf said:

It just made some try to hard IMO. Isn't that when Zoso went off the rails?

I don’t think that had anything to do with it for Zoso. Just my .02 :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

I don’t think that had anything to do with it for Zoso. Just my .02 :bc:

I recall having a discussion with rob about it at he time. Zoso wasn't the only one that stepped it up to try to win the trophy.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I recall having a discussion with rob about it at he time. Zoso wasn't the only one that stepped it up to try to win the trophy.

It just seemed to me that he was a cunt at all sorts of random times. :dunno: Could be wrong.

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

It just seemed to me that he was a cunt at all sorts of random times. :dunno: Could be wrong.

Agreed. But he started to push things even further trying to win the trophy.  Is it something that you would be proud to display on the mantel?  Not me, but I'm different. At least that's what everyone tells me :lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

Massive CUNT the fuck wished a members kid dead, does not get any more CUNTY :finger3:

He did try hard to be a bigger CUNT but never exceeded those levels :finger2:

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

Agreed. But he started to push things even further trying to win the trophy.  Is it something that you would be proud to display on the mantel?  Not me, but I'm different. At least that's what everyone tells me :lol:

:true:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I would have put it on my mantle and posted a pic just to fuck with man on man oral rider!!!!!!11

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I would have put it on my mantle and posted a pic just to fuck with man on man oral rider!!!!!!11

I would have taken it around the world and posted picture like the Travelocity Dwarf :fuckyou:

• Haha 2

Just now, Momorider said:

I would have taken it around the world and posted picture like the Travelocity Dwarf :fuckyou:

Gloryholes don’t count as “around the world”. :bigfinger:

• Haha 4