Check your account email address ×

Over? Nothing is over until we decide it is!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Will this get so called conservatives (NeverTumpers) and independents votes for Trump in 2020?   That is yet to be seen but I can tell you the playbook the dems are going to run with is not going to get anyone on their side besides their leftist base.  

I called this out months ago, right after the midterms.   It sure looks like the dems are going to do nothing the next few years in the house but investigations.   After the Mueller report said there was no evidence of collusion that will play old with American's very quickly.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Will this get so called conservatives (NeverTumpers) and independents votes for Trump in 2020?   That is yet to be seen but I can tell you the playbook the dems are going to run with is not going to get anyone on their side besides their leftist base.  

I called this out months ago, right after the midterms.   It sure looks like the dems are going to do nothing the next few years in the house but investigations.   After the Mueller report said there was no evidence of collusion that will play old with American's very quickly.  

why would it trump made himself look like an idiot throughout this whole thing and continued to yesterday

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

why would it trump made himself look like an idiot throughout this whole thing and continued to yesterday

Because he was telling the truth?  :lol:  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he acted like a child as usual

Pretty hard to sit back and just take the lies day after day without defending oneself, especially when it comes to something as serious as treason.   You do realize that can carry the death penalty?    I don't always care with the specific manner its sometimes done but I damn well respect the man for standing up for himself.  

54 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pretty hard to sit back and just take the lies day after day without defending oneself, especially when it comes to something as serious as treason.   You do realize that can carry the death penalty?    I don't always care with the specific manner its sometimes done but I damn well respect the man for standing up for himself.  

He should have embraced the investigation and then been able to shove it up the lefts ass from his high horse but he whined and complained for 18 months.  Both sides end of the day should have shut the fuck up,  let the investigation happened then addressed the conclusion.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

He should have embraced the investigation and then been able to shove it up the lefts ass from his high horse but he whined and complained for 18 months.  Both sides end of the day should have shut the fuck up,  let the investigation happened then addressed the conclusion.  

IMHO he couldn't fully do that for many reasons.   Remember he never stopped the investigation in any way.  

1. The charge of treason being played out in the media is too serious to keep quite.

2. The vast majority of the MSM was convicting him the whole time.

3. Sometimes keeping quit makes you look more guilty.

4. The investigation was taking up the majority of his Presidency.   You can't let the media set the entire narrative of your Presidency without defending yourself.