Check your account email address ×

CNN no new indictments victory for Trump

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Slinger you stupid faggot. You said the Trump Tower meeting was illegal and JR would be indicted!! You’re a lying piece of shit

Snot is :wrong: about fucking everything, one thing you can say about the shitforbrains is he is consistent  :flush:

3 minutes ago, STUMP said:

Why fuck you up more then you are....

:lol:

Im glad this is all turning for shit for you.

:bc:

It won’t turn to shit for me. We know members of the trump admin colluded with russians. Indictments were never part of my bet, and I clearly stated we likely wouldn’t see any against trump. We also don’t know know what the report states

Just now, Snoslinger said:

It won’t turn to shit for me. We know members of the trump admin colluded with russians. Indictments were never part of my bet, and I clearly stated we likely wouldn’t see any against trump. We also don’t know know what the report states

:lol:

Admitting you were wrong is the first step.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You’re responding to a :canadaflag: retard.  Just say’n. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude...no members of Trump admin have ever been charged with colluding.....just taxes and lying and everything but the russian collusion angle.

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

LMFAO

Exactly like every one said . LMFAO  cant accept realty even when slapped up side the head with it