Check your account email address ×

Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive 'private' comms channel with Israel

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hey skidmark, what's your order of excuses to get out of the next bet you actually already lost?

• definition of "russian"
  • collusion isn't illegal
  • no indictments

download (37).jpg

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

People with known ties to the Russian government.

Like the guy Clinton talked to before Obama was in office.   Got ya.  

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

talk about irony. do i need to post up the original bet and your response again? 

Yes or no long ago shortly after the original bet you agreed Mueller would make the call?   Be honest.  

Post it all day long if you want to doesn't change the fact of what the definition of "working with" is.  

Never met a bigger crybaby in my life as you.   From disappearing after the election all butthurt to this.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Yes or no long ago shortly after the original bet you agreed Mueller would make the call?   Be honest.  

yes, and he did. he found out manafort handed off private poll data to russian operatives, and those involved lying about it. amongst other things. 

the only reason i took your change in the original bet is that there was 0 chance of getting a welcher like you to pay. the same thing has applied this time. tbh, it's been worth $100 for you to show your welching ways. i had no idea, and i doubt some others knew either.

No difference in Hillary or any republican candidate other than Trump. She is tight with all the same leaders, networks, banks, etc... 

The last sentence below really strikes out at you... :news:

Separately, two email chains showed the apparently close coordination between the State Department and the Clinton Foundation, which has long been accused by Republicans of operating essentially as a corrupt "pay-to-play" operation that effectively sold access to the Obama administration. Donations to the Clinton Foundation plummeted after Clinton's 2016 election loss.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yes, and he did. he found out manafort handed off private poll data to russian operatives, and those involved lying about it. amongst other things. 

the only reason i took your change in the original bet is that there was 0 chance of getting a welcher like you to pay. the same thing has applied this time. tbh, it's been worth $100 for you to show your welching ways. i had no idea, and i doubt some others knew either.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. You're a stupid fucking piece of shit moron. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude, I was more than good about this.   I even said I would pay even though no collusion was found and then you would have to pay if Mueller said no collusion.   You wouldn't agree.

Handing off public poll data is collusion?   :lol:  How?   

This is how I envision you when we discuss this. 

298g.gif

Edited by Highmark

If Trump met with Russian "ties" to find out useful dirt on Hillary, and used such dirt to make progress toward winning the election, then i'm fine with the meeting, IF the dirt was not falsely made up.  And it must have been too, cause if were any one of us, we'd have faught harder a hell of a lot harder claiming our innocence then she did.  She just basically rolled over and died without so much of a peep after the election.

Same goes for Hillary too.  Why didn't she go after Trump harder on all his dirty dealings with foreigners during the election?  You mean she was playing nice?  My guess is she couldn't find anything until it was too late, or she was just way too overconfident.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude, I was more than good about this.   I even said I would pay even though no collusion was found and then you would have to pay if Mueller said no collusion.   You wouldn't agree.

Handing off public poll data is collusion?   :lol:  How?   

This is how I envision you when we discuss this. 

298g.gif

the bet did not include "collusion", you know that. yes, looking back, i should have taken your money then. i wanted you to admit you lost, however, and you would not do that. 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, hayward said:

If Trump met with Russian "ties" to find out useful dirt on Hillary, and used such dirt to make progress toward winning the election, then i'm fine with the meeting, IF the dirt was not falsely made up.  And it must have been too, cause if were any one of us, we'd have faught harder a hell of a lot harder claiming our innocence then she did.  She just basically rolled over and died without so much of a peep after the election.

Same goes for Hillary too.  Why didn't she go after Trump harder on all his dirty dealings with foreigners during the election?  You mean she was playing nice?  My guess is she couldn't find anything until it was too late, or she was just way too overconfident.

well being fine with it is one thing, but denying it happened is another. hillary did bring up shit about trump. but we also know much more, now. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well being fine with it is one thing, but denying it happened is another. hillary did bring up shit about trump. but we also know much more, now. 

Well she didn't do a very good job of presenting her information.  Christ she had him by the balls with his blowing his big mouth about every dumb thing he could think of at a podium.

What was some of this "shit"?  I have a hard time remembering much of it.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well being fine with it is one thing, but denying it happened is another. hillary did bring up shit about trump. but we also know much more, now

Hillary cheated in the primaries..

Hillary had the fbi in her pocket...

Obama planted a bug in Trump tower...

The dnc paid for the russian dossier...

Etc etc etc....

1 minute ago, hayward said:

Well she didn't do a very good job of presenting her information.  Christ she had him by the balls with his blowing his big mouth about every dumb thing he could think of at a podium.

What was some of this "shit"?  I have a hard time remembering much of it.

his connections to russia for one.  said he'd be putin's puppet. spot the fuck on, too  :lol: