Check your account email address ×

Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive 'private' comms channel with Israel

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the bet did not include "collusion", you know that. yes, looking back, i should have taken your money then. i wanted you to admit you lost, however, and you would not do that. 

How hard is it to understand what "working with" is.   That was the exact bet.   It could be found in memo's, emails, meetings whatever but those things alone don't entail working with.  Fuck you are dense.  I'll say it again.   I take meetings and exchange emails with salesman, potential customers, potential suppliers every fucking day.   I don't work with them until we exchange something of benefit to both parties.   Jesus H Christ its not that tough.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Could be collusion, collusion isn't necessarily illegal.

Sorry dude.   Those contacts were after the election.   How do you collude to win an election after its done?

Just now, STUMP said:

Hillary cheated in the primaries..

Hillary had the fbi in her pocket...

Obama planted a bug in Trump tower...

The dnc paid for the russian dossier...

Etc etc etc....

the irony..

trump cheated in the general, with help from russia. hillary didn't "cheat" at all. she wanted her money spent on her and not helping opposition. oh the horror!!

the fbi helped hillary lose the election, yet....

trump was investigated for obvious reasons..

so? the repukes never signed up someone for research?

you are as dumb as a stump

the end

Just now, Snoslinger said:

the irony..

trump cheated in the general, with help from russia. hillary didn't "cheat" at all. she wanted her money spent on her and not helping opposition. oh the horror!!

the end

So nothing then...

Good talk.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How hard is it to understand what "working with" is.   That was the exact bet.   It could be found in memo's, emails, meetings whatever but those things alone don't entail working with.  Fuck you are dense.  I'll say it again.   I take meetings and exchange emails with salesman, potential customers, potential suppliers every fucking day.   I don't work with them until we exchange something of benefit to both parties.   Jesus H Christ its not that tough.

for fuck sakes. the two parties met to discuss hillary dirt. perfect example of your hackery and welching. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Sorry dude.   Those contacts were after the election.   How do you collude to win an election after its done?

Honestly I don't care, and haven't paid much attention just like twisting the Trump flakes, but there were meetings, contacts if you prefer before the election.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

for fuck sakes. the two parties met to discuss hillary dirt. perfect example of your hackery and welching. 

:lol:  Was anything exchanged in that regards or was it just a set up to discuss adoption of Russian kids?  If there is ANY proof the Russian's gave Trump's team dirt on Hillary directly I will pay even without a quid pro quo back to them.   

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Honestly I don't care, and haven't paid much attention just like twisting the Trump flakes, but there were meetings, contacts if you prefer before the election.

:lol:     

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:     

Manafort met with them in June 2016, pretty sure that was before the election. A simple google search will give you names and dates of meetings.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Manafort met with them in June 2016, pretty sure that was before the election. A simple google search will give you names and dates of meetings.

He did?

Link?

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Funny I don't see any meetings Manafort had with Russian officials in June of 2016.  If you are speaking of the Trump Tower meeting..... :lol:  

https://www.google.com/search?q=manafort+june+2016+meeting+russian&rlz=1C1GCEU___US821US821&oq=manafort+june+2016+meeting+russian&aqs=chrome..69i57.9215j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Edited by Highmark

Sessions meeting with the Russian Ambassador had nothing to do with the Trump campaign.   Senators meet with those people all the time.   He stated this under oath.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Funny I don't see any meetings Manafort had with Russian officials in June of 2016.  If you are speaking of the Trump Tower meeting..... :lol:  

https://www.google.com/search?q=manafort+june+2016+meeting+russian&rlz=1C1GCEU___US821US821&oq=manafort+june+2016+meeting+russian&aqs=chrome..69i57.9215j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Yes the one where Trumps sil had to change his statements.

I had to go back and google it

Just now, STUMP said:

Ummm.....

They met to get opposition research on Hillary, again not illegal, but they did meet and Jared  had to change his statements about the meetings purpose.

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This is the kind of BS these clowns put up on a regular basis. First it was no russian meddling. Then it was nobody from the trump admin helped. Then it was define collusion. Then it was define russians. Then it was who define helped. Then it was define “worked with”.

why skidmark welcher keeps saying manafort didn’t dnt meet with any russian operatives before the election I have no idea. Clearly he did, several times  

Edited by Snoslinger

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

This is the kind of BS these clowns put up on a regular basis. First it was no russian meddling. Then it was nobody from the trump admin helped. Then it was define collusion. Then it was define russians. Then it was who define helped. Then it was define “worked with”.

why skidmark welcher keeps saying manafort didn’t dnt meet with any russian operatives before the election I have no idea. Clearly he did, several times  

298g.gif

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

the irony..

the end

We know hillary got intel from Russian agents. We do not know that trump did. 

A newly unearthed batch of heavily redacted, classified emails from Hillary Clinton’s personal email server revealed that the former secretary of state discussed establishing a “private, 100% off-the-record” back channel to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and that one of her top aides warned her that she was in “danger” of being “savaged by Jewish organizations, in the Jewish press and among the phalanx of neoconservative media” as a result of political machinations by “Bibi and the Jewish leadership.”

Huh.... remember the gasket liberals blew when it was suggested Trump have back channels?

Good times...

3 minutes ago, STUMP said:

Slinger :owned:

We know someone in trumps team met a person of Russian heritage once for a meeting. That’s it. Snot says that’s collusion. That’s why he says that collusion means talking to a Russian person of Russian heritage at any time.