Check your account email address ×

It's over when I say its over!!!

On 3/21/2019 at 6:56 PM, f7ben said:

20190321_180905.jpg

is that at the home front ? hmm think it will still be there this weekend ? planning on heading to cabin on friday was not planning on bringing a sled up but if it looks like that north of 200 it may be worth it 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

is that at the home front ? hmm think it will still be there this weekend ? planning on heading to cabin on friday was not planning on bringing a sled up but if it looks like that north of 200 it may be worth it 

Yes....that's side lake MN

Its toast now. Massive melting the last 2 days

On 3/21/2019 at 5:50 PM, Anler said:

I was trying to find a decent Barney sled for my kid. Those things hold their value pretty well. 

no shit I sold my 07  800  to a bud in like 2013 for 4500 bucks he sold it this winter with another 2k hard mi on it for 4 grand 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no shit I sold my 07  800  to a bud in like 2013 for 4500 bucks he sold it this winter with another 2k hard mi on it for 4 grand 

Was the buyer retarded?    Serious question. 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well he is not really ever right but the JD map looks promising for 1 more romp  

I looked at that too, but I'm not holding my breath. Although the UP and Northern Lower did get pounded last year at the end of March and mid April. Still not banking on it.  Bad thing about this year is getting into town for food and gas is fucked right now.  Last year at this time it wasn't an issue.

12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I looked at that too, but I'm not holding my breath. Although the UP and Northern Lower did get pounded last year at the end of March and mid April. Still not banking on it.  Bad thing about this year is getting into town for food and gas is fucked right now.  Last year at this time it wasn't an issue.

we always trailer in to the woods for the end of season ride . think latest I road up there was like 2014 or 15  on tax day and did not even have to trailer to our usual drop spots  

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Was the buyer retarded?    Serious question. 

it is what they were going for this winter . still 4 k for a running 800 in a semi modern chassis is not out of control . not like it is a polaris or doo 800 of the same era cant pay most in the know to buy one of those with over 3k mi on em  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

it is what they were going for this winter . still 4 k for a running 800 in a semi modern chassis is not out of control . not like it is a polaris or doo 800 of the same era cant pay most in the know to buy one of those with over 3k mi on em  

Just look at new sled prices. 4K seems like a bargain.