Check your account email address ×

120 people killed, 140 homes destroyed by Nigeria Fulani since February

22 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

What about getting a life ? You really need to . It's unhealthy and sadly , you look pathetic on here , the idiotic threads , comments , the 24 -7 trolling ect ect.  Really man , take a break and find somebody to spend time with.   :bc:

No 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol:      28k angry rants vs 5k one liners and probly zero threads , but I need to take my own advice :lol:    

Self awareness is not Jim’s strong suit...  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dave sure is worried about when and where I post...go look next door Stinky or are you not allowed over there. It's funny because when I first joined TBP they were all glad to have a place to post and hangout without trolls and assholes...specifically you and Snowrider....ask your new buddy Woolie as that was was when you were in full stalker mode although now I have the honor of being the one you're fixated on...I wish I knew how long it was going to last but seeing as you were on Marks ass for years I'm sure it's only just beginning....have it and if that's how you want to,spend your retirement than good for you.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Self awareness is not Jim’s strong suit...  :lol: 

Perfectly self aware...I have a lot of posts...so do you...so do a lot of people. I'm not the one telling Greg to get a life.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dave sure is worried about when and where I post...go look next door Stinky or are you not allowed over there. It's funny because when I first joined TBP they were all glad to have a place to post and hangout without trolls and assholes...specifically you and Snowrider....ask your new buddy Woolie as that was was when you were in full stalker mode although now I have the honor of being the one you're fixated on...I wish I knew how long it was going to last but seeing as you were on Marks ass for years I'm sure it's only just beginning. 

Keep posting about me bipolar jim.

This about you and know one else.

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Keep posting about me bipolar jim.

This about you and know one else.

Hardly....you want to bring my sex life into like some sort of creepy weirdo...that brings my wife into it and it's about you as well make no mistake....in fact I was ASKED to play nice with you and I tried even to the point of sending you a PM and apologizing for whatever I did and no response from you. I wouldn't have done it but the person that asked is a nice guy....oh well. 

BTW you and I exchanged PMs about my wife's medical issues and you were very supportive so to bring up the sex thing now is a shitty thing to do even for you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hardly....you want to bring my sex life into like some sort of creepy weirdo...that brings my wife into it and it's about you as well make no mistake....in fact I was ASKED to play nice with you and I tried even to the point of sending you a PM and apologizing for whatever I did and no response from you. I wouldn't have done it but the person that asked is a nice guy....oh well. 

You brought up my wife and my personal life first.....you wanna play with fire....im gonna give it right back to...you have 2 choices...keep your mouth shut where im concerned or get it back harder....your choice.

:bc:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What about American forces in places like the Sudan killing warlords who would rather starve there own people than let them get to food supplies?

Why don't you go save them if you care so much?

Just now, Anler said:

Do you think our massive debt and reckless spending adversely affects our security?

You worrying about your countries debt is complete bullshit and just a crutch for you to spout off....it will correct itself like it always does...if youre smart enough you will live through it.

26 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You worrying about your countries debt is complete bullshit and just a crutch for you to spout off....it will correct itself like it always does...if youre smart enough you will live through it.

It will correct itself like it always does eh? Example?