Check your account email address ×

AG Barr.....traitor

Just now, f7ben said:

Nothing on the OP then huh

K

Everyone’s a traitor in your eyes if they don’t adhere to your view on the constitutionality of who or what is legal to conduct surveillance on.  The world isn’t black and white dude.  You seem to have all the answers, whats keeping you from getting into public service?  Every time you point a finger at someone, remember there are 4 pointed back at you.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Everyone’s a traitor in your eyes if they don’t adhere to your view on the constitutionality of who or what is legal to conduct surveillance on.  The world isn’t black and white dude.  You seem to have all the answers, whats keeping you from getting into public service?  Every time you point a finger at someone, remember there are 4 pointed back at you.

What about Obama and holder then? Same difference?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

It's pretty simple. Warrantless mass surveillence on US citizens is completely unconstitutional and anyone that says otherwise is an enemy of the citizens of this country.

Just now, f7ben said:

DNC setup and the poll data was worthless.

Why are you the only one still running with that? Why did they lie about it, by making up some nonsense about adoptions?

If the poll data was useless, why share it, why the want for it, why the secrecy, and why the lying about it?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It's pretty simple. Warrantless mass surveillence on US citizens is completely unconstitutional and anyone that says otherwise is an enemy of the citizens of this country.

So get your law license and file a brief.  Sorry dude, you’re not qualified to comment on the constitutionality of this, and neither am I.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Only when Obama does it. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So get your law license and file a brief.  Sorry dude, you’re not qualified to comment on the constitutionality of this, and neither am I.

I am.....and I will. I'll side with the thousands of privacy advocates....many of whom are constitutional scholars.

You go ahead and side with slimy neocon deep state swampers

Just now, f7ben said:

I am.....and I will. I'll side with the thousands of privacy advocates....many of whom are constitutional scholars.

You go ahead and side with slimy neocon deep state swampers

Why would you expect anything else?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Is there something wrong with you?  What’s with all the shit talk in here lately?   Grow up already.  Aren’t you in your 50s old man?

No not yet. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I love it when Woolie plays that card...espouse a position different then his and the only thing you should do is get a law license and file a brief....other than that take your opinion, shut up and toe the line. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love it when Woolie plays that card...espouse a position different then his and the only thing you should do is get a law license and file a brief....other than take your opinion, shut up and toe the line. 

Obama was a constitutional scholar a d had a law degree.....woolie constantly disagreed with him. Why?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Obama was a constitutional scholar a d had a law degree.....woolie constantly disagreed with him. Why?

Hmmmm....let me think for a minute....that's a tough one....😂

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Why are you the only one still running with that? Why did they lie about it, by making up some nonsense about adoptions?

If the poll data was useless, why share it, why the want for it, why the secrecy, and why the lying about it?

You are the dumbest of dumb fucks still spewing :lies: Don Jr said he thought they were going to have dirt on Clinton when he first released his email chain you jizz gargelling shitforbrains and it turned out to be about adoptions you insane fuck :guzzle: fuck you are a mindless FUCK