Check your account email address ×

AG Barr.....traitor

Just now, Momorider said:

You are the dumbest of dumb fucks still spewing :lies: Don Jr said he thought they were going to have dirt on Clinton when he first released his email chain you jizz gargelling shitforbrains and it turned out to be about adoptions you insane fuck :guzzle: fuck you are a mindless FUCK 

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love it when Woolie plays that card...espouse a position different then his and the only thing you should do is get a law license and file a brief....other than that take your opinion, shut up and toe the line. 

You stupid dumb bastard, you probably haven’t noticed, but I haven't given my opinion one way or another.  All I’m saying is Bent needs to quit throwing out the traitor card against people he doesn’t agree with.  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obama was a constitutional scholar a d had a law degree.....woolie constantly disagreed with him. Why?

The fact you think Barry was constitutional scholar or scholar about anything is hilarious. :lol: He had more SOTUS overturnes than any POTUS in history :lmao:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

How about one of you dumb fucks posting some proof of me being ok with warrantless spying on Americans?

Not talking about that, just in general. Not Momo dumb but pretty dumb still. 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

The fact you think Barry was constitutional scholar or scholar about anything is hilarious. :lol: He had more SOTUS overturnes than any POTUS in history :lmao:

Obama had scabs that are smarter than you. And you're a cunt so there's that too. :bc:

Edited by Anler

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey momo.....remember when you called Rob a liar for outing you?

What are you drooling on yourself about now you single digit IQ shitforbrains BipolarhooknosedPOS :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

What are you drooling on yourself about now you single digit IQ shitforbrains BipolarhooknosedPOS :dunno:

About you being a lying bag of shit. :dunno:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey momo.....remember when you called Rob a liar for outing you?

Yea and Momo flopped aound like a gut hooked fish laying in the bottom of the boat, what was really amusing is the loser didn't have the balls to directly confront Rob :lol::lol: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

You're a natural born loser Momo, so sad, so stupid.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yea and Momo flopped aound like a gut hooked fish laying in the bottom of the boat, what was really amusing is the loser didn't have the balls to directly confront Rob :lol::lol:

You're a natural born loser Momo, so sad, so stupid.

51PF688OT7L._SX425_.jpg.19406107b5c128fc791484d492be55c6.jpgposts what? :dunno:

• Haha 1