Check your account email address ×

Instagram hottie of the day.

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 2:47 PM, steve from amherst said:

too skinney

6 hours ago, Snake said:

She try to stop a pick axe fight with her face?

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Putting one's gash on Instagram is not a way to solicit polite remarks.

The above personnel have been put on the " GAY SUSPECT LIST " until further notice.   

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Noww that is a nice ass !

Yeah, she'd surely let a 56 year old guy towin' a DITCH WITCH with a '98 Ford F 250 work truck, eat her ass. :whistle:

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Its an 06 and its a 350 bitch

MY BAD!!! MY BAD!!!!! Surely she'd let you bang her now!!!!!  

What a Guido!!!   :handjob:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

MY BAD!!! MY BAD!!!!! Surely she'd let you bang her now!!!!!  

What a Guido!!!   :handjob:

And it will mow your slow ass right down and off into the woods where slow motherfucker like you belong.  You will be pointing at your handicap placard hanging from the rearview mirror screaming " don't do it, last time it took firefighter 4 hrs to get my fat ass back up the hill"

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And it will mow your slow ass right down and off into the woods where slow motherfucker like you belong.  You will be pointing at your handicap placard hanging from the rearview mirror screaming " don't do it, last time it took firefighter 4 hrs to get my fat ass back up the hill"

Good luck ta' you and the Red Sox in 2019. I'm a trained Pursuit Driver. I'll pull a PIT on you so fast, you won't know what happened. Then I'll drive up to Amherst and get all your steaks, cook them on your grille and eat them all!! I'm gettin' kinda' sick of you, and all your rib-eye eatin', mashed potatos bullshit. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Good luck ta' you and the Red Sox in 2019. I'm a trained Pursuit Driver. I'll pull a PIT on you so fast, you won't know what happened. Then I'll drive up to Amherst and get all your steaks, cook them on your grille and eat them all!! I'm gettin' kinda' sick of you, and all your rib-eye eatin', mashed potatos bullshit. 

You aint trained in shit. Ill drive circles around your old ass as you sit in the passenger seat of your little useless honda like a drunk , or a faggot.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

You aint trained in shit. Ill drive circles around your old ass as you sit in the passenger seat of your little useless honda like a drunk , or a faggot.

I'll bet that the lady that drives me around in that little Honda, was twice as hot as anything you had/got, bitch. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll bet that the lady that drives me around in that little Honda, was twice as hot as anything you had/got, bitch. 

you ain't got no lady,  your afraid to go down on them and no chick wants a guy who won;t go down on them,   even a meth whore expects more.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you ain't got no lady,  your afraid to go down on them and no chick wants a guy who won;t go down on them,   even a meth whore expects more.  

STFU!!! You don't know shit!!! NH FUDGEPACKER!!!

8 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

His broad drives him around in her car.

He's old & decrepit. Can't drive more than 20 minutes at a time!

She has to drive him to work at Sandy's!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I highly doubt it !

11 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

His broad drives him around in her car.

He's old & decrepit. Can't drive more than 20 minutes at a time!

She has to drive him to work at Sandy's!!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, The One said:

I highly doubt it !

I can buy and sell, all you faggots combined. My Yuuuge Johnson makes up for my tongue. 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can buy and sell, all you faggots combined. My Yuuuge Johnson makes up for my tongue. 

Ahhh no u have sweet fuck all !!!