Check your account email address ×

Wisconsin = backwards shithole

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Liberals lead a thrifty life. We leave less of a mess behind to clean up. Republicans are like noisy Christmas tress with all their decorations and need for adoration. 

Hahahaha.  All true for sure.  :bc: 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Liberals lead a thrifty life. We leave less of a mess behind to clean up. Republicans are like noisy Christmas tress with all their decorations and need for adoration. 

What a flat out bullshit statement. 

There. I just gave you something else to gnaw on. You’re like a dog and his bone. :lol: 

And I don't have many discussions with you because I think your a liar and a fraud.  So gnaw on that.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

And here is another list of states with the worst roads from 2018.  Hmmm.  A completely different list of states that doesn't even come close to matching the first list.  

https://insurify.com/insights/these-10-states-are-in-dire-need-of-road-repair/

That link relates to "rural roads in poor condition"

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And I don't have many discussions with you because I think your a liar and a fraud.  So gnaw on that.

The site’s curmudgeon doesn’t want to have many conversations with me and he just told me off. I’ll never be quite the same. :lol:  

Edited by ActionfigureJoe
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Sure, less fatalities, but studies show that total number of crashes actually increase.

Europeans figured them out. Apparently Americans are too stupid to do so? Anyone who doesn’t like roundabouts is a tard. If you know what you’re doing and everyone else is competent, you never stop. Barely even have to slow down. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Europeans figured them out. Apparently Americans are too stupid to do so? Anyone who doesn’t like roundabouts is a tard. If you know what you’re doing and everyone else is competent, you never stop. Barely even have to slow down. 

Americans are the dumbest.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Our newer roundabouts have dedicated turn lanes that allow you to make a right hand turn without actually entering the roundabout.  You barely have to slow down at these intersections if you're making a right hand turn. 

Similar to this but for 4 way intersections.  And they are bigger than this because there are 2 lanes feeding into and within the circle.  

201306-062249.png

Ours are the same

30 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I know that.  Roads are roads.  Ben didn't distinguish between Rural or Highways in his OP.  

Rural roads in WI are pitiful. Most are gravel and not wide enough to get two trucks past each other. I can post articles all day showing how pathetic WI infrastructure is

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ya could say the same about 4 way stop signs. But for some counting to 3 blows them out of the fucking water.

4 way stops are hilarious. It’s probably the best method at diagnosing personality disorders. 

It really is. What part of them , them , them and then you is so confusing

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I guess you never attended the Vagina hat march or a black lives matter protest.  What fucking pigs.  Tea party folks picked up after themselves.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess you never attended the Vagina hat march or a black lives matter protest.  What fucking pigs.  Tea party folks picked up after themselves.

Speaking of pigs....

C44A3E05-2CCE-42C4-B304-E73B4AA5FCA0.jpeg

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Can’t be as bad as cleaning up after the pigs following a trump rally. Entitled following the entitled. 

If wisconsin wasnt so fucking retarded they could have great mining industry that would put them well ahead in the ranks of states. But Wisconsin dems are the dumbest motherfuckers on earth....so they can be bottom of the barrel forever