Check your account email address ×

Chris Wallace

He destroyed Chris Christie & Claire MC Catskill this morning. He does a good job with his research and calls both sides on their bullshit.

McCaskill went off on a rant about Trump's offensive tweets and Wallace left her looking stupid by throwing up her own tweet, where she was doing the same thing to Trump.

18 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

not bad, but working in the press these days? pfffft.  is not a one eyed man king in the land of the blind? still has a script to follow

Excellent point.  But he still does a nice job.  Wish all networks had one like him.  

35 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Chris Wallace Flabbergasted At Chris Christie's Answer To NY Times Trump Tax Story | Crooks and Liars

Must be doing something right when you are making the left & right hack sites.

The funniest part the NYT didn't pay taxes in 2014 cuz they lose so much money :lol: 

Some people don't know it but Chris Wallace is the son of retired news guru Mike Wallace.

54 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Chris Wallace Flabbergasted At Chris Christie's Answer To NY Times Trump Tax Story | Crooks and Liars

Must be doing something right when you are making the left & right hack sites.

The funniest part the NYT didn't pay taxes in 2014 cuz they lose so much money :lol: 

I never really thought of the United States Constitution's First Amendment as all that amusing.

The press, the 4th estate may not be a branch of government. But we depend on it heavily, and have done so since before our nation's founding.

U.S. Founder Benjamin Franklin was a publisher, the Ted Turner of his day. He published Poor Richard's Almanac.

"Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered." Common Sense author Thomas Paine NOTE: This publication sold ~500K copies among an ~1.5M population, :. ~33% of population owned a copy, believed influential in persuading colonists to revolt against KG3  

they lose so much money

:lol:   

The newspaper industry is in upheaval due to the proliferation of new technology such as "smart phones", the Internet, etc.

It's hardly a laughing matter.

Would you laugh if Daniel Ellesberg was not able to publish the Pentagon Papers?

Or are you simply a champion of ignorance? That newspapers can go out of business, and rather than being a detriment to our society, it would be a lark?

Let me guess:

you don't subscribe to a newspaper. Do you?

1 minute ago, sear said:

Some people don't know it but Chris Wallace is the son of retired news guru Mike Wallace.

I never really thought of the United States Constitution's First Amendment as all that amusing.

The press, the 4th estate may not be a branch of government. But we depend on it heavily, and have done so since before our nation's founding.

U.S. Founder Benjamin Franklin was a publisher, the Ted Turner of his day. He published Poor Richard's Almanac.

The newspaper industry is in upheaval due to the proliferation of new technology such as "smart phones", the Internet, etc.

Would you laugh if Daniel Ellesberg was not able to publish the Pentagon Papers?

Or are you simply a champion of ignorance? That newspapers can go out of business, and rather than being a detriment to our society, it would be a lark?

Let me guess:

Journalism is dead dupe :flush: 

9 minutes ago, sear said:

Let me guess:

The press has made their own bed by being so tipped over to the left that that they are terrified of any newz that is not following the leftist party line.  I cancelled the 2 papers  used to subscibe to when the became nothing more than DNC talking points

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Journalism is dead dupe :flush: 

44a259045d6bc18697b7bc4ddaaf002acfc7ea0.

journalism (jûr´ne-lîz´em) noun
1.    The collecting, writing, editing, and presentation of news or news articles in newspapers and magazines and in radio and television broadcasts.
2.    Material written for publication in a newspaper or magazine or for broadcast.
3.    The style of writing characteristic of material in newspapers and magazines, consisting of direct presentation of facts or occurrences with little attempt at analysis or interpretation.
4.    Newspapers and magazines.
5.    An academic course training students in journalism.
6.    Written material of current interest or wide popular appeal.

Excerpted from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition  © 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution in accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved.  

Just one of the fabulous hilarities of your assertion is you published your bogus claim on the Internet.

You're actually using a journalism medium to make your conspicuously self-contradictory claim.

- funny -

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

The press has made their own bed by being so tipped over to the left that that they are terrified of any newz that is not following the leftist party line.  I cancelled the 2 papers  used to subscibe to when the became nothing more than DNC talking points

Same here.   I used to enjoy getting a newspaper, but it just got to the point where it was so blatantly bias it was sickening.  We still get the local county paper at work, it is more like a pamphlet now. They have reached such a level of hackery, I don't feel a bit sorry for them .  They brought it on themselves and would rather go out of business than be nonpartisan.

When I fly , I pick up the local newspapers  @ the airports. Use to be insightful , now it seems to be very thin cut an paste from other sources. Still read usa  today. Funny , at one time I had six newspapers delivered by mail, print news is going into the dust pan, along with the general media. imo

59 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Same here.   I used to enjoy getting a newspaper, but it just got to the point where it was so blatantly bias it was sickening.  We still get the local county paper at work, it is more like a pamphlet now. They have reached such a level of hackery, I don't feel a bit sorry for them .  They brought it on themselves and would rather go out of business than be nonpartisan.

The The MPLS Star and Tribune ( AKA Red star) and the Brainerd daily dispatch call every few months trying to get me to re-up a subscription, I tell them that I can get DNC talking points for free.