Check your account email address ×

Trump threatens to block networks from hosting debates after Dems reject Fox

This is what dictators do.....

Trump threatens to block networks from hosting debates after Dems reject Fox

Source: The Hill

President Trump on Wednesday responded to the Democratic National Committee refusing to let Fox News host a Democratic primary debate by threatening to “do the same thing” with other networks during the general election. 

“Democrats just blocked @FoxNews from holding a debate. Good, then I think I’ll do the same thing with the Fake News Networks and the Radical Left Democrats in the General Election debates!” Trump tweeted Wednesday. 

The president would alone would not have the power to prevent outlets from hosting a general election debate. 

The Democratic and Republican National Committees work with media outlets on arrangements for hosting their respective primary debates. The Commission on Presidential Debates, which the DNC and RNC jointly sponsor, sets up the general election debates.

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/432961-trump-threatens-to-block-networks-from-hosting-debates-after-dems

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

And the DNC refusing to let Fox host a debate, whats that called?

Choice. Trump as president is trying to shut down all their choices. Like I said dictators do this.

Edited by Mainecat

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Choice. Trump as president is trying to shut down all their choices. Like I said dictators do this.

When the DNC bans a network from hosting debates its choice but when Trump wants to do the same thing its a dictatorship. 

:lol:You're so fucking stupid!

• Thanks 4

31 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

When the DNC bans a network from hosting debates its choice but when Trump wants to do the same thing its a dictatorship. 

holy fuck dude. this is why you're still considered a trumpster :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

holy fuck dude. this is why you're still considered a trumpster :lol:

You think this is supporting Trump, dont you? Sweet fuck you're dumb!

Just now, Kivalo said:

You think this is supporting Trump, dont you? Sweet fuck you're dumb!

not exactly, but it's one of your classic moves. instead of putting blame where it surely belongs you'll try to bring in the dems for a lame comp 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

the DNC is not "banning" anyone. they are the customer you dipshit. the GOP is a customer too, and could choose not to do their debates with cnn. the problem here is the potus sticking his orange nose into this, and thinking he has the power to control it. duh....

Edited by Snoslinger

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not exactly, but it's one of your classic moves. instead of putting blame where it surely belongs you'll try to bring in the dems for a lame comp 

And yet in this very thread I said it was dumb move all around. Just shut up, you hack dipshit. 

24 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

(d)nn  has to be omitted  from any 2020  d/r debate platforms .   Why ?  donna brazile  & her me(d)ia  henchdems

Stacking the audience against Bernie. They’re shameless. I’m sure the site turds think that’s cool.

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

And yet in this very thread I said it was dumb move all around. Just shut up, you hack dipshit. 

You’re fucking retarded dude.  :lmao: Pretend you’re not a Dumper while you’re on your knees sucking him off :lol: 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re fucking retarded dude.  :lmao: Pretend you’re not a Dumper while you’re on your knees sucking him off :lol: 

Shut up, stupid.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the DNC is not "banning" anyone. they are the customer you dipshit. the GOP is a customer too, and could choose not to do their debates with cnn. the problem here is the potus sticking his orange nose into this, and thinking he has the power to control it. duh....

:goodpost:

29 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Stacking the audience against Bernie. They’re shameless. I’m sure the site turds think that’s cool.

brazile  getting  the advanced  sanders / hilliary  debate questions from her insider contacts at fake fucking (d)nn, and giving the written questions to hilliary rotten clintoon inc. and her henchdems .  (d)nn should never , ever hold a d/r debate platform.

4 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

brazile  getting  the advanced  sanders / hilliary  debate questions from her insider contacts at fake fucking (d)nn, and giving the written questions to hilliary rotten clintoon inc. and her henchdems .  (d)nn should never , ever hold a d/r debate platform.

That’s what fox did for trump and why the dnc won’t have a debate on fox.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

That’s what fox did for trump and why the dnc won’t have a debate on fox.

:lies: from FAKENEWSMAINECUNT the biggest pants shitter in the history of pants shitters