Check your account email address ×

AOC and her Team fitting right it.

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

They will try, if they succeed they will destroy their own party. Silencing/pushing out AOC, Ohmar, and the like will ensure Republicans hold the Whitehouse for 16 straight years...

Ohmar is an anti semite plain and simple. AOC's ideas while popular with her Fringe support just won't play that well with swing voters.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Teresa May is done and so is fat German Rosie.  

You boys need to solve hay Troody shit up there.  Good fucking grief.  I’m close to saying he’s dumber than Obama.

He's going down. 

Someone almost got ahold of him at his speech just now.  He's been offered a chance to box again by an oil worker in Alberta who is a legal immigrant. 

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Ohmar is an anti semite plain and simple. AOC's ideas while popular with her Fringe support just won't play that well with swing voters.

What specifically makes her antisemitic?

Just now, snopro31 said:

He's going down. 

Someone almost got ahold of him at his speech just now.  He's been offered a chance to box again by an oil worker in Alberta who is a legal immigrant. 

I hope you are correct.  I thought there was no way Obama would be re elected.  NO CHANCE IN HELL!  Imagine my surprise the next morning.  

Dont assume anything!  Make it happen!!!

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Can you see them both at a Iowa fair sitting on a hay bale  , sucking on a corn dog on a stick talking to a mid - west crowd ???

Just now, Zambroski said:

I hope you are correct.  I thought there was no way Obama would be re elected.  NO CHANCE IN HELL!  Imagine my surprise the next morning.  

Dont assume anything!  Make it happen!!!

well support for the idiot flipped.  scheer is up to 38% last week while dumbass went to 31%.

but i expect 40+% for scheer before april.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

What specifically makes her antisemitic?

The comments that she’s made on a few occasions might be a clue.

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The comments that she’s made on a few occasions might be a clue.

Such as? How about some quotes?

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea cause no one will bring up the "New Green Deal" during the 2020 election cycle.

Smart politicians know how to walk that line. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Such as? How about some quotes?

Smart politicians know how to walk that line. 

Bernie is already attached at the hip to AOC so he is not going to have an easy time distancing himself from legislation that includes reductions of cow farts and the elimination of air travel.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Bernie is already attached at the hip to AOC so he is not going to have an easy time distancing himself from legislation that includes reductions of cow farts and the elimination of air travel.

Lol it's like you guys just talk in headlines :lol:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-wire/

That's flat earth boys type of news story. Nice job. 

Does it really make sense that her campaign would have a million bucks to go missing when she was a nobody before she was elected? 

Shes been caught already numerous times going against her own words. 

35 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. She makes it pretty easy for the establishment with her absolute ignorance. But yes. You called it earlier. She will be squashed. The Dems have no place for her in their party. 

You and your ilk's full commitment to hating her and calling her an idiot is exactly why she's going to succeed, keep it up please.

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!

The left are fucking full-on retards.  Disenfranchised haters wanting to spread their brand of misery equally....even more than liberals. 

“If we can’t succeed under capitalism...NO ONE WILL!!!!”

:lol:

You just wait.

31 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Ohmar is an anti-zionist who has no problem with Jews as a whole, you're just an idiot. Swing voters are also idiots.

• Gold Member

It will be fun when they vote on that green new deal in the senate.  AOC is the best gift ever to the Republican senate elections in 2020.  Doubt the house will vote on it.

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It will be fun when they vote on that green new deal in the senate.  AOC is the best gift ever to the Republican senate elections in 2020.  Doubt the house will vote on it.

Which house of Congress is she in?

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Mitch will make the general election a bitch. He will bring a vote on every dem pet project that polls terrible in the swing states. Force them to denounce their left wing or get crucified in the general by standing by things like the green deal. AOC, politically, hurt the Dems bad. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Mitch will make the general election a bitch. He will bring a vote on every dem pet project that polls terrible in the swing states. Force them to denounce their left wing or get crucified in the general by standing by things like the green deal. AOC, politically, hurt the Dems bad. 

Ya Mitch said he was going to bring up for vote.....  My guess is next year, 6 months or less before the election.  Leave the vote fresh in the voters mind but enough time for AOC to go on the war path for the dems that vote against it.

Edited by BOHICA