Check your account email address ×

The US just officially hit the debt ceiling, setting up another high-stakes showdown for the fall

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

They always have abortion, Muslims, and various other click bait to rile up the inbred. 

Well somebody needs to actually address the problem of spending but let's worry about this stupid wall bullshit instead.

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well somebody needs to actually address the problem of spending but let's worry about this stupid wall bullshit instead.

One of the main reasons I didn’t want Trump to win the primarys was he wasn’t interested in cutting spending. Rand Paul was the only one who would’ve tried. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

funny how now you libs are sooooo concerned with spending lmfao.  

but I have said all along start by cutting every department every line item by 30% then start making real cuts .

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

funny how now you libs are sooooo concerned with spending lmfao.  

but I have said all along start by cutting every department every line item by 30% then start making real cuts .

Haha...yeah that's realistic....but then again aren't you the guy that says you don't need good roads and other infrastructure? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...yeah that's realistic....but then again aren't you the guy that says you don't need good roads and other infrastructure? 

Rand came up with a plan that balanced the budget with low single digit cuts. They buried that one real quick.

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

not realistic? why

no one can wast money like the federal or state govenment .

100% realistic to cut 30% off the top.

and I never said you don't need good roads that is your dumb ass putting words in my mouth . I said the state's should be in charge of all the roads in there state and keep all the gas tax  .why  send it off to the Fed so they can decide a boondoggle train from San Fran to LA is a better use of MN gas tax than say oh  I don't know the 35w bridge .

and I have always said the gas tax should only go to projects that benifet the people who pay it . ie cars =roads sleds= trails . want a fucking bike path start selling yearly tabs for bikes to pay for them . not a car drivers responsability to support a bike trail and sure shit not a car drivers fiscal  responsability to actualy loose lanes of traffic for a bike trail . want a train no one rides take out a loan and charge a fare to actualy cover the use cost . 

but yes to your point if we want to continue welfare on every level .then it is unrealistic to cut  govenment spending .in fact we need to boost it because there are just to many un  hands out not getting filled and that makes some people sad . and we all know govenments main job now days is making sure no one feals left out 

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not realistic? why

no one can wast money like the federal or state govenment .

100% realistic to cut 30% off the top.

and I never said you don't need good roads that is your dumb ass putting words in my mouth . I said the state's should be in charge of all the roads in there state and keep all the gas tax  .why  send it off to the Fed so they can decide a boondoggle train from San Fran to LA is a better use of MN gas tax than say oh  I don't know the 35w bridge .

and I have always said the gas tax should only go to projects that benifet the people who pay it . ie cars =roads sleds= trails . want a fucking bike path start selling yearly tabs for bikes to pay for them . not a car drivers responsability to support a bike trail and sure shit not a car drivers fiscal  responsability to actualy loose lanes of traffic for a bike trail . want a train no one rides take out a loan and charge a fare to actualy cover the use cost . 

but yes to your point if we want to continue welfare on every level .then it is unrealistic to cut  govenment spending .in fact we need to boost it because there are just to many un  hands out not getting filled and that makes some people sad . and we all know govenments main job now days is making sure no one feals left out 

You must’ve been up all night writing that. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Pop quiz:

What happens when you take $500 billion+ out of the economy?

Oh no, you didn't go there.  Probably the same effect at removing 12 million illegal immigrants?

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s got a wooden head. There’s but three ideas in there. Mexicans, teachers, and libtards. 

OH look, the first person to bring ethnicity into the equation.  GOOD JOB.