Check your account email address ×

things that bother me regarding Cohen

- why didn’t he hide or destroy all evidence, rather than let it be found in raids, long after it was known trump was being looked at? Especially taped conversations 

- why didnt trump hire him, or do something to shut him up?

- why would trump pay him with a personal check, with all the many, many other ways to reimburse him with all his business and other dealings?

i guess it’s possible these clowns are this stupid, but I find it hard to believe. 

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

- why didn’t he hide or destroy all evidence, rather than let it be found in raids, long after it was known trump was being looked at? Especially taped conversations 

- why would trump pay him with a personal check, with all the many, many other ways to reimburse him with all his business and other dealings?

i guess it’s possible these clowns are this stupid, but I find it hard to believe. 

Hubris.

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Because they are dumb as rocks.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Because they are dumb as rocks.

These are major crooks in NYC, doing all kinds of illegal and immoral shit. They can’t be this dumb to get away with all that , this long. This is like racer , jtssrx level dumb 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

These are major crooks in NYC, doing all kinds of illegal and immoral shit. They can’t be this dumb to get away with all that , this long. This is like racer , jtssrx level dumb 

In their world everyone gets bought and paid for, police, politicians, judges etc. You shouldn’t need more proof than the numb nuts here who still support Trump. Birds of a feather flock together.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

In their world everyone gets bought and paid for, police, politicians, judges etc. You shouldn’t need more proof than the numb nuts here who still support Trump. Birds of a feather flock together.

You are dumb as fuck.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Listen stupid you support/supported The Clintons so you can knock off the fucking lecturing. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen stupid you support/supported The Clintons so you can knock off the fucking lecturing. 

And there’s the Clinton refrence. You make my point too....another dumb Trump voter

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh for Christ sakes smails, this shit isn’t remotely close to the clintons :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

• Gold Member

You made my point. What an idiot.

You have no idea what you point is. You are too stupid to even understand the talking points your given from DUH. Just go shit your pants you senile old fucken retard

• Haha 1

And there’s the Clinton refrence. You make my point too....another dumb Trump voter

GFY you doddering old fool and take your partisan bullshit outrage and shove it up your ass.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Oh for Christ sakes smails, this shot isn’t remotely close to the clintons :lol:

Of course you say that...you're a dumbfuck hack like your dad MC.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:smails you still have a few screws loose or something . Are you at the clintons are murderers level yet?

No, he's at the " they are all fucking criminals" And he knows if Trump had a D after his name You and MC would be blowing him.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:smails you still have a few screws loose or something . Are you at the clintons are murderers level yet?

Oh that's right...if I deviate from your narrative at all I have loose screws. Sorry dummy Trump is crooked and so are The Clintons.

• Like 2

Just now, steve from amherst said:

No, he's at the " they are all fucking criminals" And he knows if Trump had a D after his name You and MC would be blowing him.

BINGO

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BINGO

No way! This is wayyy beyond what the Clintons would do. Just connect the dots you dolts!  

:lol:

• Haha 1