Check your account email address ×

Oh Damn!

Anler

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dealer never got back to me. I told him my sled and 4200 plus tax was my bottom line. They were at $5200

I cant go that high

Dealers have to make money bro. 

Just now, Anler said:

Dealers have to make money bro. 

Yah....they arent getting my sled and $2k in accessories for 6k

If my sled sells I'll pull the trigger on one. If not I'll ride the shit out of it 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....they arent getting my sled and $2k in accessories for 6k

If my sled sells I'll pull the trigger on one. If not I'll ride the shit out of it 

I tried to trade mine in on a xcr switchback but they didn't want to give me anything either. They really don't want the trades. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

I tried to trade mine in on a xcr switchback but they didn't want to give me anything either. They really don't want the trades. 

I've been looking at a couple Pro S Switchbacks.....why do you want to go back to the hay baler?

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's pretty awesome

I remember Ben saying this and my reading confirmed it...the Chassis is so centered and balanced that rider input and position can make the front stay planted or you can slide back and make the skis light.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I remember Ben saying this and my reading confirmed it...the Chassis is so centered and balanced that rider input and position can make the front stay planted or you can slide back and make the skis light.

It's really the best chassis by a significant amount. The g4 is also very good but not on par with axys

Polaris needs to get their shit together motor wise

You look in the direction you want to go and that's where the sled goes.

I don’t remember his saying it but, I wish you wouldn’t have posted this.  It definitely sounds like his expertise though.  So, if you move your weight back on a sled it takes pressure off the skis?  Holy shit!  Somebody notify Snogoer ragazine!

:lol:

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Arctic cat just needs to file bankruptcy

I’ve said this for years.  Stop trying to water down a race DNA sled to fit a bunch of half-witted, fat Klim wearing, non-riders with glass spines and the athletic ability of celery that can’t figure out how to ride a performance machine.  

All for not now...Textron is dumping cash into the brand.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t remember his saying it but, I wish you wouldn’t have posted this.  It definitely sounds like his expertise though.  So, if you move your weight back on a sled it takes pressure off the skis?  Holy shit!  Somebody notify Snogoer ragazine!

I’ve said this for years.  Stop trying to water down a race DNA sled to fit a bunch of half-witted, fat Klim wearing, non-riders with glass spines and the athletic ability of celery that can’t figure out how to ride a performance machine.  

Just keep playing half ass Tucker Hibbert jumping the neighbors driveway and smashing into shit in front of Culver's.

I knew when I was typing that post there would be some mook that would make a comment like that....not surprised at who it was. :pan:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You’re a poser 👍

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re a poser 👍

You are a never was and never will be.  Ewww.  What a disgrace.  Sell your sled and go two-up kayak with BarbieHands.

Did you two ever come up with a definition for what a man was?  That thread of your sent you both a way for a few weeks eh?

:lmao:

Pathetic.

Just keep playing half ass Tucker Hibbert jumping the neighbors driveway and smashing into shit in front of Culver's.

I knew when I was typing that post there would be some mook that would make a comment like that....not surprised at who it was. :pan:

But you still hit “submit reply” after you knew it was a funny post?

Admit it...you wanted me to reply.  :lol:

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

But you still hit “submit reply” after you knew it was a funny post?

Admit it...you wanted me to reply.  :lol:

Want you to reply, don't want you to reply.....doesn't matter....you're gonna reply! :talkingtome:

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

That's so fucking faggot ass full blown gay that theres no way I can buy one now. Fuck it

Good to see you have sobered up. Buy a Sidewinder, your wife might  give you your balls back, and you can be on your way to becoming a man.

Edited by Frostynuts

48 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Good to see you have sobered up. Buy a Sidewinder, your wife might  give you your balls back, and you can be on your way to becoming a man.

Sidewinder was runner up. It's a beta sled. :news:

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

I'd quit sledding before I bought a procross