Check your account email address ×

I'm happy I never smoked, it killed most of my relatives

XCR1250

4 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

The cancer risks associated with smoking don't stop at your lungs. Smoking can also cause cancers of the mouth, nose, sinus, voice box, esophagus, liver, pancreas, stomach, kidney, ovary, bladder, colon, and cervix, as well as some forms of leukemia. .

Then there is effects it has on cardiovascular health.

3 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

kicked the weed 6 months ago. i always used to say it is in the genes, wait, hear me out. paternal gramma, 82 smoker, paternal grampa, 93 and quit at 91, because he said it wasnt good for you. maternal gramma 89 smoker, maternal grampa 84 and his last breath was smoke. i think there is shit in todays smokes that make it worse. dont matter, all i know it is a bitch to quit

The genes were good for me to, maternal grandmother made 88 and Alzheimer's got her, she quit at 86 because grandpa Gene was worried she was going to burn down the house as she would forget she had lit a cig, grandpa told her they quit making cigs and she said OK....fuckin Alzheimer's :lol:Paternal grandfather made 88, he was having an after breakfast cig at a diner in Paddock Lake WI when he had a stroke, at the hospital they wanted to do surgery and he said I've had a good life and if the lord wants me I'm good with it, he passed 3 days later. 

It's been 12 years for me without cigs, I always said I would quit when I felt it was slowing me down and I did.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The genes were good for me to, maternal grandmother made 88 and Alzheimer's got her, she quit at 86 because grandpa Gene was worried she was going to burn down the house as she would forget she had lit a cig, grandpa told her they quit making cigs and she said OK....fuckin Alzheimer's :lol:Paternal grandfather made 88, he was having an after breakfast cig at a diner in Paddock Lake WI when he had a stroke, at the hospital they wanted to do surgery and he said I've had a good life and if the lord wants me I'm good with it, he passed 3 days later. 

It's been 12 years for me without cigs, I always said I would quit when I felt it was slowing me down and I did.

Only another Italian can kill an Italian!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Been to Paddock Lake many times, years ago.