Check your account email address ×

Bill Barr may receive Muellers report as early as next week.

Dave

Hahahaha. Poor slinger. What a gut hooked moron. This was/is one big nothingburger as we have told you for nearly 2 years. They have nothing on anyone named Trump. 

Hey slinger. Tell us again when Jr is going to be indicted. Tell us again when DJTrump is gonna be indicted. 

Yea, you finally have your way out of not paying highmark the $100 you owe him. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. Poor slinger. What a gut hooked moron. This was/is one big nothingburger as we have told you for nearly 2 years. They have nothing on anyone named Trump. 

Hey slinger. Tell us again when Jr is going to be indicted. Tell us again when DJTrump is gonna be indicted. 

:lmao: ...... the indictments and prison sentences are Nothingburger :lol:  Only for dumbfucker like you :lmao: 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

The most preposterous narrative in history.  Essentially accuse a duly elected president of colluding with a foreign enemy, I.e., treason.  I can’t believe we now have millions of Americans  have fallen for this fantastical pile of utter bullshit.  And the only actual proof of anything is the hundreds of millions of dollars that has flowed into the Clinton foundation and this flimsy ass rationalization for all of it.  This isn’t all that hard to figure out the big picture here.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: ...... the indictments and prison sentences are Nothingburger :lol:  Only for dumbfucker like you :lmao: 

Stfu you booger eating dipshit.  Go back in your hole you Opie looking Moron.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Stfu you booger eating dipshit.  Go back in your hole you Opie looking Moron.

You’re so god damn stupid it’s painful to watch you and other grown men suck off a pussy with heel spurs :lmao: Perfect for you fuckhead :lol: 

24020ECE-E471-4328-8010-9400451FADB3.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m saying trump firing certain people and hiring certain people is not just coincidence. This Barr clown voiced his negative opinion of the mueller report, and believes sitting presidents cannot be indicted. 

So you're saying this was a big waste of time?

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re so god damn stupid it’s painful to watch you and other grown men suck off a pussy with heel spurs :lmao: Perfect for you fuckhead :lol: 

24020ECE-E471-4328-8010-9400451FADB3.jpeg

That’s President Trump to you Beavis.

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

This special councel was enlisted to find wrongdoings by someone named Trump.    There is nothing on Trump.  Just like we have said for the last 2 years.

Why are you such a drooling moron?  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

So you're saying this was a big waste of time?

:lol: Not at all. We have found out a lot of things about trump and his cronies. We also know the trump admin colluded  with russians. It would be nice though to see the full mueller report, rather than the trump crony version. Do you agree?

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The most preposterous narrative in history.  Essentially accuse a duly elected president of colluding with a foreign enemy, I.e., treason.  I can’t believe we now have millions of Americans  have fallen for this fantastical pile of utter bullshit.  And the only actual proof of anything is the hundreds of millions of dollars that has flowed into the Clinton foundation and this flimsy ass rationalization for all of it.  This isn’t all that hard to figure out the big picture here.

:lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: Not at all. We have found out a lot of things about trump and his cronies. We also know the trump admin colluded  with russians. It would be nice though to see the full mueller report, rather than the trump crony version. Do you agree?

You found out nothing about Trump.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

But nothing illegal for the Trump's?

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Like Watergate congress is presented the results. If they are daring and warrant a impeachment they will decide the next move. During Watergate they met with Nixon and have him a alternative.

Watergate had Special Prosecutors Archibald Cox and Leon Jaworski, after Iran/Contra and Whitewater Congress changed the rules where the AG or the president has the power to appoint a Special Counsel.

The rules are the rules, and they are a lengthy read at the link I provided earlier to the Brookings Institute.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

So you are saying no dirt on Trump will be released? :news:

I'm not saying no such thing, I just presented you with the rules.

23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Serious question: And you know this how?

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Think for a moment, when have we ever seen someone go through so many motions and theatrics to say they have done wrong, and why have so many people been caught lying and denying that they did nothing wrong?

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

But nothing illegal for the Trump's?

Who’s saying that? The mueller investigation has spawned off many other investigations, ones that are more dangerous for trump. Have you been living under a fucking rock the last two years?

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Hopefully. I can’t imagine mueller and others letting them get away with this bullshit

Hopefully?  Hahahahahahahaha

A tiny shread of hope is about all you have left. 

Your team is down by 14 with 60 seconds to go in the game............... and Tom Brady has the ball. Thats about how much hope you have. 

Who’s saying that? The mueller investigation has spawned off many other investigations, ones that are more dangerous for trump. Have you been living under a fucking rock the last two years?

They all have zero to do with Trump.

Hopefully. I can’t imagine mueller and others letting them get away with this bullshit

Mueller is just the Special Counsel, his job is to investigate, indict, and report to the AG, it is not his responsibility to indict the president.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Mueller is just the Special Counsel, his job is to investigate, indict, and report to the AG, it is not his responsibility to indict the president.

Oh...then why the others then?