Check your account email address ×

No....you 800ho Ctec2 whiz bang junko cant do that

f7ben

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Starts everytime no matter what while other guy's are scrambling for jumper packs with no recoil back ups :lol: 

I'm sure it does start every time.......it spends its life in your garage collecting dust 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

You sound just like Trump when someone puts him on the spot :lol:  

Nope......just posting a pic showing how tremendous the 850 etec is and how no other 2 stroke compares at all !!!!1111

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah you are :lol:    I rode with TWO 800 assaults for 2k miles last season.  Fine machines but they use more fuel on average than my 800 ctech did , not the other way around as you keep claim.    I'm not the one running around making claims , that's all you , so back it up with some facts .  :bc:

You're fake news! :bc:

19 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Ben always has to compare his 850 to 800s. Wonder why he left out the poo 850. :snack: 

I've never ridden or even seen one so maybe that's why you fucking retarded faggot!!!

You want to do a real world comparison on fuel consumption you need to swap up and ride your buddies sled for a day of a couple tanks of fuel its an eye opener :) some guys burn more fuel on any sled the ride, be there done that :guzzle: 

Just now, Momorider said:

You want to do a real world comparison on fuel consumption you need to swap up and ride your buddies sled for a day of a couple tanks of fuel its an eye opener :) some guys burn more fuel on any sled the ride, be there done that :guzzle: 

Yah....I always burn more. Not cause I ride faster or anything. Must be how I use the throttle like a light switch

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yah....I always burn more. Not cause I ride faster or anything. Must be how I use the throttle like a light switch

I have seen guys burn more on like a 600 fanner its so the driver and we basically ran all the same trails together :dunno: 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've never ridden or even seen one so maybe that's why you fucking retarded faggot!!!

850 assault in our group makes quick work of the 850 doo.  4 lengths on average

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

A normal rider would get 16-17 on my sled. I'm hard on gas and oil 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So, which one is it? You're a regular badass, no one can catch me type of rider or just an average rider, like most? I'd say your sled is hard(er) on gas than what you are letting on it to be. :snack:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

So, which one is it? You're a regular badass, no one can catch me type of rider or just an average rider, like most? I'd say your sled is hard(er) on gas than what you are letting on it to be. :snack:

What ever Ben owns is the best.  The 850 doo was a pos before Ben owned one. :lol: only here f7momo

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I have seen guys burn more on like a 600 fanner its so the driver and we basically ran all the same trails together :dunno: 

Where were these trails at....The Land of Lies and Excrement? 

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

What ever Ben owns is the best.  The 850 doo was a pos before Ben owned one. :lol: only here f7momo

Uses his throttle like a like switch? Guess Bent likes trenching the trails and leaving them a mess for other riders? :dunno:

Just now, irv said:

Uses his throttle like a like switch? Guess Bent likes trenching the trails and leaving them a mess for other riders? :dunno:

you should self immolate .......faggot !!!!!!!!!1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you should self immolate .......faggot !!!!!!!!!1

I was thinking you should with all the B.S. you're spreading in this thread. Hey everyone, look at me, the fastest thing on snow, and due to that, my gas mileage usage is far less than those average riders,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but, but, but, maybe it's all due to how I squeeze the throttle,,,,,, yeah, yeah, that's it. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, irv said:

I was thinking you should with all the B.S. you're spreading in this thread. Hey everyone, look at me, the fastest thing on snow, and due to that, my gas mileage usage is far less than those average riders,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but, but, but, maybe it's all due to how I squeeze the throttle,,,,,, yeah, yeah, that's it. :lol:

I never claimed anything about being fast.........I dont have to claim that. Everyone already knows !!!!!!!!!!!11

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I never claimed anything about being fast.........I dont have to claim that. Everyone already knows !!!!!!!!!!!11

:lol:Well, I know you're the fastest one to meet a curb anyways! 

• Haha 1