Check your account email address ×

But Moto has the tapes

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: ‘my’ or ‘more’ :lmao: Priceless....

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Give us my emojis village idiot

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: ‘my’ or ‘more’ :lmao: Priceless....

More dipshit

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Woah...let’s not muddy the waters by bringing imaginary racist pets into this.

Is that so?  “Studies and definitions in the social humanities programs” you say?  “Empirically researched and peer reviewed” you say?  :lmao:

You know sweetheart, I’m fairly well edjumacated also.

Stop trolling me before I grab you by the short hairs.

:lol:

Fucking priceless.

White people want to keep the Webster's definition of racism because they can include themselves in it and accuse other people of it when they say mean things to them.

It also delegitimizes and trivializes real racism, and allows white people to ignore it.

Edited by motonoggin

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

White people want to keep the Webster's definition of racism because they can include themselves in it and accuse other people of it when they say mean things to them.

It also delegitimizes and trivializes real racism, and allows white people to ignore it.

Bingo

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Is "White" Still considered a race? 

Are demons the spawn of the devil?

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If one can transgender, can't another transcolour?  Or would that be considered racist?:lol:

Technically, yes.  If one believes they are a different sex than they are, and that is permitted.  There is no logical argument that says a person born of one race that believes they are of another shouldn’t also be allowed.

Just need to try to change the socially accepted definitions of “race” like was done with “gender”.

I wonder why that’s not happening?

-no I don’t.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If one can transgender, can't another transcolour?  Or would that be considered racist?:lol:

Find your nearest SJW Millennial and they will let you know

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are demons the spawn of the devil?

Technically, yes.  If one believes they are a different sex than they are, and that is permitted.  There is no logical argument that says a person born of one race that believes they are of another shouldn’t also be allowed.

Just need to try to change the socially accepted definitions of “race” like was done with “gender”.

I wonder why that’s not happening?

-no I don’t.

Deep derp. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dumbski :kissmyass: Xtra :lmao: 

Oh yeah, for sure! :suicide:

Had nothing to do with the 9 replies back and forth on the "derp" conversation....fucking moron!

Just now, Skidooski said:

Oh yeah, for sure! :suicide:

Had nothing to do with the 9 replies back and forth on the "derp" conversation....fucking moron!

The funny thing about it is, that "derp" back and forth was every bit the best of a logical debate on that subject matter.  

"I can decide my own sex and gender because I feel this way.......you can't decide your own race....DERP!!!!"

Librul science only selects certain portions of nature's rules and extinguishes them for their own purposes.  BUT WE'D ALL BETTER TAKE HEED!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The funny thing about it is, that "derp" back and forth was every bit the best of a logical debate on that subject matter.  

"I can decide my own sex and gender because I feel this way.......you can't decide your own race....DERP!!!!"

Librul science only selects certain portions of nature's rules and extinguishes them for their own purposes.  BUT WE'D ALL BETTER TAKE HEED!!!!!!

Were those derps "Peer Reviewed"?