Check your account email address ×

How much money would AOC's proposed 70% tax bracket bring in?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Dude do your research its when you tax the shit out of them they do that more.   Fuck you guys are dumb, jealous, spiteful people.  Sieze their wealth, you are a fucking .assive hypocrite with that statement. 

We did best when our tax code was progressive and we had a strong middle class.  The wealthy elites love Mouthbreathers like you and/or you enjoy the golden trickle.  You might be the dumbest mother fucker on the site......along with Doe Dumber :lmao: 

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude do your research its when you tax the shit out of them they do that more.   Fuck you guys are dumb, jealous, spiteful people.  Sieze their wealth, you are a fucking massive hypocrite with that statement. 

Unbelievable.  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derp derp derp;.......we cant tax the rich too much or they will come up with even more devious ways to defraud out citizens ...derp

In nookvillle you would be considered part of that group.  It doesn't work.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Why don’t you move?   Nobody here pays that much.....I thoughthigher taxes on the rich forces them to leave.....

You think taxing others at 70% will keep them?

If I made 10 million a year I would be gone.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You think taxing others at 70% will keep them?

If I made 10 million a year I would be gone.

And then you wouldnt be making 10 million per year :lol: fucking moron 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What does location really matter?  Fucking beta.:lol:

Because if your money is made domestically then it is taxed at the rate your earning dictate.......kill yourself

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What does location really matter?  Fucking beta.:lol:

You bitch about taxes.  You brag about your wealth.  You live in Canada.  You’re not leaving.  Why would wealthy Americans leave but wealthy Canadians stay? 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yo birch about taxes.  You’re brag about your wealth.  You live in Canada.  You’re not leaving.  Why would wealthy Americans leave but wealthy Canadians stay? 

Neither will leave. 

They'll just find a better accountant to bring down the amount of taxes they actually pay...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Because if your money is made domestically then it is taxed at the rate your earning dictate.......kill yourself

Huh?

Moving doesn't just involve one person and much to disappoint you foggots I really like it here.  

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Neither will leave. 

They'll just find a better accountant to bring down the amount of taxes they actually pay...

So what’s the harm in raising their taxes? 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Huh?

Moving doesn't just involve one person and much to disappoint you foggots I really like it here.  

You think rich Americans like it here? 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You bitch about taxes.  You brag about your wealth.  You live in Canada.  You’re not leaving.  Why would wealthy Americans leave but wealthy Canadians stay? 

What do you consider wealthy?  FYI.

Just now, SnowRider said:

So what’s the harm in raising their taxes? 

You could raise it to 95% on anything over $1,000,000 and the politicians will put so many deductions and loopholes in the tax code, no one would pay it. 

Not even close. 

It is a pointless waste of resources to raise taxes.

We'd be much better off with a simplified tax code at a reasonable rate, once we have our debt and spending under control.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

You could raise it to 95% on anything over $1,000,000 and the politicians will put so many deductions and loopholes in the tax code, no one would pay it. 

Not even close. 

It is a pointless waste of resources to raise taxes.

We'd be much better off with a simplified tax code at a reasonable rate, once we have our debt and spending under control.  

Um no.  You are an idiot if you believe that.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Um no.  You are an idiot if you believe that.

the problem is massive wealth concentration.......tell me how we fix it. Trickle down is a joke......wages are stagnant and the rich are getting richer faster than we can even measure

Tell me what tools can fix it?????

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the problem is massive wealth concentration.......tell me how we fix it. Trickle down is a joke......wages are stagnant and the rich are getting richer faster than we can even measure

Bootstraps......

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Everyone is good with a fix that passes the buck onto someone else rather than themselves.  Next time you go shopping, you have choices, choose wisely.

The rich (elites) will always get rich faster as apposed to the working class.

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Everyone is good with a fix that passes the buck onto someone else rather than themselves.  Next time you go shopping, you have choices, choose wisely.

The rich (elites) will always get rich faster as apposed to the working class.

So dumb