Check your account email address ×

Congrats....

SnowRider

• Platinum Contributing Member

To many of you for supporting the most egregious liar in American political history.  Many have made this a central focus of this election cycle - beings you don't have a candidate with ideas :lol: - so I'll assume it's safe to say Honest Hillary has earned your vote :snack:

Never in modern presidential politics has a major candidate made false statements as routinely as Trump has," the L.A. Times declared on page one of Sunday's paper.

Related: Candidates should fact-check each other, says debate commission chief

Politico Magazine's team analyzed every statement made by both Trump and Clinton for five days and said "the conclusion is inescapable: Trump's mishandling of facts and propensity for exaggeration so greatly exceed Clinton's as to make the comparison almost ludicrous." 

The words "almost ludicrous" ricocheted around Twitter. 

Politico found that Trump averaged "one falsehood every three minutes and 15 seconds over nearly five hours of remarks" while Clinton averaged one falsehood every twelve minutes.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/25/media/newspapers-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-lies/index.html

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

:snack: Hey Moto - fill the new guys in on how many guarantees, bets, and posts you made guaranteeing a Bernie victory... :lol: And when I said he'd ultimately endorse Hillary - you laughed. :lmao: Who's laughing now :snack:

You slobbed his knob for a year and he still has the same judgement you praised for over a year.....you should heed the wise mans advice and vote Honest Hillary in November :lmao:.  You're not smart enough to reinvent the wheel :bc: 

image.png

Edited by SnowRider

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:snack: Hey Moto - fill the new guys in on how many guarantees, bets, and posts you made guaranteeing a Bernie victory... :lol: And when I said he'd ultimately endorse Hillary - you laughed. :lmao: Who's laughing now :snack:

You slobbed his knob for a year and he still has the same judgement you praised for over a year.....you should heed the wise mans advice and vote Honest Hillary in November :lmao:.  You're not smart enough to reinvent the wheel :bc: 

image.png

14369854_1860003120890185_3543052284169410575_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I think you probably should rethink quoting a guy like Brian Stelter.

:lol: Dispute the analysis.....I know - everyone is in on it and Dump doesn't lie. :lol: Is the analytical data true or not? :snack:. Have you seen the Dump campaign response? :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You're an absolute moron. 

It's people like you that have caused the destruction of the political process. 

I would put you in the fucking Gulag so quick...

Bernie 4 Honest Hillary :snack:

Moto 4 Bernie 4 Hillary :bc:  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Bernie 4 Honest Hillary :snack:

Moto 4 Bernie 4 Hillary :bc:  

See, this is what people with zero capacity for logic or critical thought believe.

You expecting me to just obey Bernie says more about you than it does about me. Follower.

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

See, this is what people with zero capacity for logic or critical thought believe.

You expecting me to just obey Bernie says more about you than it does about me. Follower.

Not at all.  All the good thing ps you believed in with Bernie still hold true....this is the best path for the cause to continue :bc: You're selling him out by abandoning his cause before it has an opportunity to come to fruition.  :snack: 

The true mental midgets - like you and Jimmy - allow your emotions to supersede rationale judgement.  

31 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

14484885_314438972267953_3848447588343809180_n.jpg

LOL.  When they tell you to vote for  the honest candidate, who won the primaries by fraud.

People have lost their minds...............How can you even make a serious comment on this bullshit.

:lol: 

Lmao. Hillary Clinton will never implement any of Bernie's ideas. 

I didn't sell Bernie out. He sold me out. 

Politicians aren't entitled to my vote just because they don a blue jersey. They have to earn it.

Hillary Clinton never has and never will earn my vote. 

Edited by motonoggin