Check your account email address ×

This Punk Needs a Beating

Just now, Zambroski said:

Did you watch the video?  NO...not the original, the ones posted since. Or are you making it all what you want to sell your “Trump is a racist hater” narrative?  Yeah.

It’s clear the old man went looking for trouble.  He found it.  It’s also clear this fucking brat thought he was something spectacular by getting in the face of an old man.  The truth is out: Both idiots.

I read the man went over to try and break something up. Again, it doesn’t matter, the kid was out of line. Don’t try to turn this around and make the old man guilty too

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I read the man went over to try and break something up. Again, it doesn’t matter, the kid was out of line. Don’t try to turn this around and make the old man guilty too

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You don’t know who interrupted who or why, broski. It doesn’t fucking matter. Obviously both groups were at this place for a reason. The little fuck head disrespected this guy, you agreed, now just stfu and quit trying to get the rwws to open the gate so you can get back in to the retard camp :lol:

0-45 seconds

Lol!  The old man went over there to break something up?  With his drum?  Lol! 

00FA17E1-A962-4789-B12E-BA0DDC09D1F3.jpeg

What was the man trying to break up?  

Have you watched the other videos posted in this thread?  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

You read?  Holy fuck.:lol:

Just accept the fact that the kid was a snot nosed disrespectful punk, from a snot nosed school, likely with snot nosed parents, and a fan of a snot nosed president and be done with it. 

Isn't your nickname "snot"?:lol:

• Haha 1

Just accept the fact that the kid was a snot nosed disrespectful punk, from a snot nosed school, likely with snot nosed parents, and a fan of a snot nosed president and be done with it. 

The only reason you are hammocking your Spider-Man underoos between your legs over this is because of the red hat.  That’s it.  Nobody expects you to admit it but, everyone here knows it.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My opinion along with a few others here is that the kid is a snotty little fucker...nobody has proved me wrong about shit you stupid fucking hilljack.

You cried like a baby when angry Jay wanted to meet up with you & settle a feud man to man ...but now you are all a tough guy wanting the high school kid beat up. Typical coward...

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Like I said. Its all about the red hat. Nothing more. You are a hack. A dumb one at that. 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

You cried like a baby when angry Jay wanted to meet up with you & settle a feud man to man ...but now you are all a tough guy wanting the high school kid beat up. Typical coward...

Actually quite the opposite....jim made Jai look the fool he is.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s got Tourette’s. It’s the only possible answer. Owned owned owned....mother fucking owned. 

Been a rough weekend for you in here.  I mean, an upscale ass blistering...even for you!

:lol2:

:owned:

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

What exactly was accomplished there? Would you want to spend a day doing what any of those people were doing? If so, that’s cool. :lol: 

I asked you why you wanted them bombed. Was  it such a difficult question?  

:lol:so let’s ignore all other renditions of what happened, ask if I was there, post some 42 second vid that you think proves your theory, and most importantly.....

miss the main point 

trumpsters are a fucking riot. You will defend absolutely anything that remotely comes close to trump :lol:

:lol:so let’s ignore all other renditions of what happened, ask if I was there, post some 42 second vid that you think proves your theory, and most importantly.....

miss the main point 

trumpsters are a fucking riot. You will defend absolutely anything that remotely comes close to trump :lol:

You will hate anything remotely close to Trump.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Damn.  Slingers a moron that is just full of what if’s.  Even the idiots on dem underground are coming around as they watch the whole thing instead of the little clip that set off a frenzy 

Says the moron having fantasies about the aborgonese drum being slashed with a knife :lol: