Check your account email address ×

Guiliani goal post move

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

You’re one of the ones I find most shocking tbh. All the evidence that’s been brought forward and you still can’t see it?

There are plenty of other things about Trump that bother me.....this fairytale ain't one of them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry but I'm in my own camp Canteen Boy.

Divide and conquer. Lump you into a group, assign you a position, and then ridicule you. It’s the democrat way! 

The sheep are unable to comprehend independent thinking. 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Divide and conquer. Lump you into a group, assign you a position, and then ridicule you. It’s the democrat way! 

It's bizarre and the RWW's do the same thing when you criticize Trump...suddenly you're labeled librul! 😂

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He never will....Guiliani is a loose senile cannon that Slinger thinks is a smoking gun.

He says if Mueller and only Mueller personally tells him there was  no collusion he will believe it....I'm not buying it.

Face to face

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Why are you so hard on yourself?  You’re no where near an Indy thinker as you’re nothing more than a mindless Dumper. 

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why are you so hard on yourself?  You’re no where near an Indy thinker as you’re nothing more than a mindless Dumper. 

So who you supporting in 2020? You getting behind AOC’s “new green deal”!!!! :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You’re one of the ones I find most shocking tbh. All the evidence that’s been brought forward and you still can’t see it?

So when will the charges against a Trump  be filed and what charges do you expect to come of all this?   What does all this evidence mean to you?  

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude.  You're in the camp that has been calling for jail time for everyone associated with Trump Inc.  What do you have now.  What will you have in 2 months.  Fuck all that's what.  You need to start chowing on some humble pie.  Trump has done none of what you've been claiming.  You and everything you stand for is whats wrong with this country.  

yeah.jpg

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

So when will the charges against a Trump  be filed and what charges do you expect to come of all this?   What does all this evidence mean to you?  

why do you keep diverting from the topic? we are talking about collusion. did you answer that other question yet? or respond with some silly deflection again? 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why do you keep diverting from the topic? we are talking about collusion. did you answer that other question yet? or respond with some silly deflection again? 

There was no collusion between Trump and Russian to alter the outcome of the election.  Ok?  Got it?  

So what charges is trump gonna face as a result of the Mueller investigation?  Tell us more about all the illegal things Trump has been doing for the last 50 years  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

There was no collusion between Trump and Russian to alter the outcome of the election.  Ok?  Got it?  

So what charges is trump gonna face as a result of the Mueller investigation?  Tell us more about all the illegal things Trump has been doing for the last 50 years  

i see you're still struggling :lol:

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

If he cant answer he might divert the convo to insulting your wife like he did last night.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Why wont you answer my questions. I answered yours. 

my argument has always been collusion or conspiracy. matter of fact i said i doubt he'd be convicted of anything, especially being surrounded by a bunch of pussy repukes in office. there, i answered your question. now answer mine, which i'll ask again. did the trump admin work with russia to try and sway the election? it's a yes or no answer. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I must have missed that. Got a link. 

yeah i'll provide it shortly, but give you the cliff notes now: i asked if your wife is worried about your mental stability. dave took that as insulting your wife :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I must have missed that. Got a link. 

13 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Thanks for killing the notion that dems are for open borders. Saved me some work. :bc:

And when you find some vids of dems wanting multi-billion dollar walls, please post them, instead of this nonsense. Your brain has turned into mush. Has the wife commented about your idiocy? Is she concerned?

what an insult! 

dumb diary dave strikes again

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yeah i'll provide it shortly, but five you the cliff notes now: i asked if your wife is worried about your mental stability. dave took that as insulting your wife :lol:

Yea. Thats no cut at my wife. :bc:  

yesterday was our anniversary. We went out and explored the lake for about 4 hours.  Lake Havasu is a pretty incredible place.  There is like 22 different public picnic/camping on the lake.  All with picnic tables, pavilions, bathrooms, recycle containers, etc. only accessable from the lake.  There is an emerald cove that is incredible.  The rocks under the water are so green it makes the water look green.  You can see the coves on Google Earth.  The water in Havasu is lerfectly clear.  You can see about 25’ down into tge water. 

57250D5E-A7E4-4CD9-960F-E3D0F8C8FF4B.jpeg

89750F7F-C03C-4221-AF56-A777C83CF52B.jpeg

52C5637B-9685-483E-946E-A82096527C17.jpeg

AEEC20A6-E67F-4837-AEF9-2537079220F1.jpeg

BC79B9CF-FFAD-41B5-B5FC-B807B33340FC.jpeg

5C31A191-6D5A-4E35-A565-89D1CAD15D7F.jpeg

B8225DCE-C806-4F51-9F68-D58E39FFB68B.jpeg

CFBA2D60-3FA7-4BAC-B6AF-B458FEDCAD72.jpeg

CA22B1D0-DFC0-41FC-8E72-BB2F70576EA5.jpeg

B7F38FB9-1586-436D-863F-5324004C02BE.jpeg

3D30B90A-C21F-4300-B892-FF8872132962.jpeg