Check your account email address ×

"I served them massive amounts of Fast Food (I paid), over 1000 hamberders"

You retards should see yourselves in action. I ridicule dumb Dave for logging in 50 times a day, everyday, even when he’s out doing something fun. Like we are all interested in what Dave is doing. Snowrider goes away for awhile, comes back, and gets ridiculed by broski for being gone. Dave evidently saw snowrider “checking in” once, maybe twice, during his time away, and tries to equate it to him logging in 50 times a day. Near the end of the debate, broski now thinks snowrider wasn’t really gone very long, because that is dumb dave’s narrative

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You retards should see yourselves in action. I ridicule dumb Dave for logging in 50 times a day, everyday, even when he’s out doing something fun. Like we are all interested in what Dave is doing. Snowrider goes away for awhile, comes back, and gets ridiculed by broski for being gone. Dave evidently saw snowrider “checking in” once, maybe twice, during his time away, and tries to equate it to him logging in 50 times a day. Near the end of the debate, broski now thinks snowrider wasn’t really gone very long, because that is dumb dave’s narrative

This was about your little half-witted “aggressive liberal” being caught in yet another lie.

Sorry you missed that part.  Selective reading or do you just want to try and come to his defense?

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

remind us all of why toolkit goes away every time 

Just now, Zambroski said:

You know....that’s not really an answer.  Although, I don’t blame you for avoiding the question.

I have to admit, I am a little envious of snow rider. Why? Because he can bring the idiocy out of some of you better than I can. Look at yourselves, tracking down his logged in times while he was away snowmobiling  :lol:

ZAK

Honey, what is it, is everything OK?

JESSICA

It’s… It’s…

ZAK

Don’t worry about the Whole Foods delivery. It came just after you left. The chia seeds, flax seeds, pea protein, dried goji berries, resistant potato starch, turmeric powder, and collagen hydrolysate were all in there. They even remembered the coconut oil this time!

JESSICA

No it’s not that.

ZAK

What is it?

JESSICA

It’s Trump… Did you see what he did this time?

ZAK

The Big Macs?

JESSICA begins to ‘literally shake’. Her yoga mat falls to the floor and unfurls.

JESSICA

Not just the Big Macs… He put packets of Hot Mustard sauce in the Eleanor Roosevelt silver servewear… Zak, I – I don’t think…

ZAK pushes back on his chair and slowly runs both hands through his hair. He gets up and hugs JESSICA.

ZAK

It’s going to be fine baby. Just remember your breathing exercises, OK? Alternate nostril breathing, just like you were doing this morning, OK?

JESSICA begins to weep.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Well in this case he was snowmobiling. But In general, likely to take a break from you retards. Some people can handle the volume better than others 

lol yeah that is why he checks out .lmfao 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I have to admit, I am a little envious of snow rider. Why? Because he can bring the idiocy out of some of you better than I can. Look at yourselves, tracking down his logged in times while he was away snowmobiling  :lol:

It’s not difficult to continue to prove him an idiot and a liar.  

But don’t discount yourself too much.  You share one of those traits with him.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

ZAK

JESSICA

It’s… It’s…

ZAK

Don’t worry about the Whole Foods delivery. It came just after you left. The chia seeds, flax seeds, pea protein, dried goji berries, resistant potato starch, turmeric powder, and collagen hydrolysate were all in there. They even remembered the coconut oil this time!

JESSICA

No it’s not that.

ZAK

What is it?

JESSICA

ZAK

The Big Macs?

JESSICA begins to ‘literally shake’. Her yoga mat falls to the floor and unfurls.

JESSICA

Not just the Big Macs… He put packets of Hot Mustard sauce in the Eleanor Roosevelt silver servewear… Zak, I – I don’t think…

ZAK pushes back on his chair and slowly runs both hands through his hair. He gets up and hugs JESSICA.

ZAK

It’s going to be fine baby. Just remember your breathing exercises, OK? Alternate nostril breathing, just like you were doing this morning, OK?

JESSICA begins to weep.

This LITERALLY happens daily...WORLD WIDE!!!

Glorious!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

ZAK

JESSICA

It’s… It’s…

ZAK

JESSICA

No it’s not that.

ZAK

What is it?

JESSICA

ZAK

The Big Macs?

JESSICA

ZAK

JESSICA begins to weep.

Jesus that is lame

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well at least SR owns and rides a snowmobile.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

He said he didnt login...i dont gaf what sr does in the big picture...nor do i care what you do.....but you sure care what I do...we get it...youre jealous....let it go ffs.

50 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Says the guy who keeps track of how many times Dave checks in every day. Holy fuck you are off your rocker.  

Maybe you should take a break and wait for the Mueller Report.  Lord knows you need some good news for a change. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

They are so fucking stupid :lmao: 

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Says the guy who keeps track of how many times Dave checks in every day. Holy fuck you are off your rocker.  

Maybe you should take a break and wait for the Mueller Report.  Lord knows you need some good news for a change. 

I just shake my head at him...hes really lost it lately.