Check your account email address ×

"I served them massive amounts of Fast Food (I paid), over 1000 hamberders"

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, DAVE said:

He said he didnt login...i dont gaf what sr does in the big picture...nor do i care what you do.....but you sure care what I do...we get it...youre jealous....let it go ffs.

:lol:

You simply make shit up and then believe it.....just like your idol Dump.....a pathological liar....

Just now, SnowRider said:

You simply make shit up and then believe it.....just like your idol Dump.....a pathological liar....

How much you wanna bet you logged on while you were gone?

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Says the guy who keeps track of how many times Dave checks in every day. Holy fuck you are off your rocker.  

Maybe you should take a break and wait for the Mueller Report.  Lord knows you need some good news for a change. 

I don’t keep track of Dave’s postins ya simpleton. the 50 was just a guess, based on the fact that every time i come in here he has a recent post. I sure as hell don’t know, or care to know, when he was logging in over a vacation, like he is doing with snowrider. If anyone is off their rocker, it is you. You seem to have some sort of love for Dave and other dumb asses lately. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don’t keep track of Dave’s postins ya simpleton. the 50 was just a guess, based on the fact that every time i come in here he has a recent post. I sure as hell don’t know, or care to know, when he was logging in over a vacation, like he is doing with snowrider. If anyone is off their rocker, it is you. You seem to have some sort of love for Dave and other dumb asses lately. 

Youre losing it dude...you spent the better part of the morning the other day telling me i shouldnt be posting cause im away from home.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Bull shit.  You made several references about it just today.  Why mention it if you aren't keeping track?  

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Youre losing it dude...you spent the better part of the morning the other day telling me i shouldnt be posting cause im away from home.

:lol:so making fun of you means I care about you what you do, and lecturing you on what to do?

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bull shit.  You made several references about it just today.  Why mention it if you aren't keeping track?  

Are you so stupid you actually think he’s keeping track..... :lmao: 

If you roll over.....Dumb Dave will be smiling  :lmao: 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

You posted the number 50 you dumb fuck.  I didn't come up with that number, you did.  Geez.  

Do you interpret everything literally? :lmao: