She’s a lively girl.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

So

So to recap 

Double wide Dave has a timeshare business

zampedo has a code word for molesting children that he uses. “Night cap”

Rod Johnson’s stubby little hands can barely hold a glass

arctic beta can’t go to his cottage unless it’s ok with his dogs 

Dumski doesn’t know that 50% of a business is different than 49%. 

The pedo posse rocks. 

I dont have a business....

And lets keep this on track...its all about you....not me.

Why do you care so much about me?

ROE VS. WADE

NEW DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSWOMAN ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ WAS ASKED

BY A BRILLIANT CNN REPORTER IF SHE KNEW WHAT THE ROE VS. WADE DECISION WAS ALL ABOUT.

SHE SAT FOR QUITE A WHILE PONDERING THIS VERY PROFOUND QUESTION, FINALLY SIGHED, AND 
ANSWERED, "I THINK THAT IS THE DECISION GEORGE WASHINGTON MADE PRIOR TO CROSSING THE DELAWARE!"

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Trick question dumski. If two people own 50% each, who has the majority?:lmao:   

So dad has the deciding vote then. Obviously it's not you

17 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Usually there is an agreement in place for such matters.

You are correct. You finally got a business question right. 1 preferred voting share worth $1.00 owned by our father. Never needed him to break up an argument yet. But still money well spent. 

This doesn’t change the 50/50 split in common shares. So you are still and idiot. 

And of course an actual Beta. If you can’t be alpha with your own dogs, you’re Beta. 

17 hours ago, Skidooski said:

So dad has the deciding vote then. Obviously it's not you

Who else would we trust?  

You earn the name dumbski every day. 

15 hours ago, DAVE said:

If it makes you feel better about yourself....

So you use to be a timeshare? Funny that you’d jump board the timeshare name when you are more timeshare than me. 

You’ve earned a lot of nicknames. Not just made up stuff but stuff that belongs 

Timeshare Dave is a new one. 

Congrats. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Canadian programs must look different than ours.  :lol: 

Night Cap. 

I wonder is years down the road the cops will ask people why they didn’t know. They’ll say, “who the fuck comes up with a code word for molesting children if they aren’t at least thinking about molesting children?

Then we have Barbie hands Rod. His hands look like he’s holding a 5 gallon pail when he is holding a glass. Stubby fingered hayseed. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You are correct. You finally got a business question right. 1 preferred voting share worth $1.00 owned by our father. Never needed him to break up an argument yet. But still money well spent. 

This doesn’t change the 50/50 split in common shares. So you are still and idiot. 

And of course an actual Beta. If you can’t be alpha with your own dogs, you’re Beta. 

Who else would we trust?  

So you use to be a timeshare? Funny that you’d jump board the timeshare name when you are more timeshare than me. 

Congrats. 

Night Cap. 

I wonder is years down the road the cops will ask people why they didn’t know. They’ll say, “who the fuck comes up with a code word for molesting children if they aren’t at least thinking about molesting children?

Then we have Barbie hands Rod. His hands look like he’s holding a 5 gallon pail when he is holding a glass. Stubby fingered hayseed. 

You really are stuck on me eh.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Playing dumb for days on end as he runs around calling everyone else dumb. Such an angry little elf! 

So it's still daddy's business and your still beta as fuck. I bet if/when it comes down to you and big bro you know he'll get that extra lil bit over you. Explains why you're perpetually bitter. 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Who else would we trust?  

Congrats. 

Night Cap. 

Daddy still breaking up beta cat fights, how cute.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Playing dumb for days on end as he runs around calling everyone else dumb. Such an angry little elf! 

So it's still daddy's business and your still beta as fuck. I bet if/when it comes down to you and big bro you know he'll get that extra lil bit over you. Explains why you're perpetually bitter. 

Dumski still earning the name. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Daddy still breaking up beta cat fights, how cute.

Arctic beta can’t read 

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

You really are stuck on me eh.

Dude!  He’s so fucking triggered he’s calling other people his own names!  

“NO..YOU’RE BARBIE HANDS!!!  YOU ARE!!!  I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?  YOU’RE ALL PEDOPHILES!!!  I’M AWKWARD AND CREEPY!”

Poor BarbieHands. 

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Dude!  He’s so fucking triggered he’s calling other people his own names!  

“NO..YOU’RE BARBIE HANDS!!!  YOU ARE!!!  I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?  YOU’RE ALL PEDOPHILES!!!  I’M AWKWARD AND CREEPY!”

Poor BarbieHands. 

:lol:

Reminds me of this.

giphy-2.gif

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Reminds me of this.

giphy-2.gif

What a fucking dork.  Now he’s denying his own names?  “I was never BetaCuck or BarbieHands.....that was you!  It was all you guys!!!  You’re all pedophiles!!!  Pedo posse!!  Pedo posse!!!!!!  Pedo posse!!!!!”

:lmao:

What a piece of work.

• Like 1