Check your account email address ×

Budget Experts...

SnowRider

• Platinum Contributing Member

Please weigh in. No increase revenue and rememebr Dump wants a stronger military so there will need to be an increase in military spending.  Let's see your results:

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrBT9w6MOVXjXgAWfHBGOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTE0bHRjcmE1BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDVUkwMVRDMV8xBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1474666682/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fcrfb.org%2fstabilizethedebt%2f/RK=0/RS=2NRLUJ_7L7gP.Fa4WaIodcjjn.c-

Edited by SnowRider

This has been done plenty of times.  Guess what, our opinion doesn't matter to the establishment fucksticks in Washington.  Again, why do you think trump is even a candidate?  It's because the idiots in washington are ignoring what the people want.  But you should vote for a family that is part of the establishment.  Should work well for us.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This has been done plenty of times.  Guess what, our opinion doesn't matter to the establishment fucksticks in Washington.  Again, why do you think trump is even a candidate?  It's because the idiots in washington are ignoring what the people want.  But you should vote for a family that is part of the establishment.  Should work well for us.

Can you explain what you like about Dumps economic proposal?  And why are you afraid to work through the budget exercise?  This is a new one and very detailed.  Are you a fiscal conservative or just another one of the manipulated who believes in fairytales.....like solely cutting taxes will produce economic utopia.  :snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Can you explain what you like about Dumps economic proposal?  And why are you afraid to work through the budget exercise?  This is a new one and very detailed.  Are you a fiscal conservative or just another one of the manipulated who believes in fairytales.....like solely cutting taxes will produce economic utopia.  :snack:

Tax Cuts! :thumb:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I am sick of your bullshit.  You don't acknowledge shit in this forum and anything that goes against your thought process is either ignored or insulted.  Your a hack that doesn't deserve the time of day anyone gives you.

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton has collected more money than any other candidate in the 2016 race from employees tied to the 50 largest contractors with the Department of Defense — at least $454,994 in campaign funds over a 14-month period ending in February.

Just now, racer254 said:

I am sick of your bullshit.  You don't acknowledge shit in this forum and anything that goes against your thought process is either ignored or insulted.  Your a hack that doesn't deserve the time of day anyone gives you.

I posted a link for you to confirm your economic rhetoric. Why are you so upset?  :snack:

It's obvious I've exposed the economic rhetoric that many of you fall for and are unable to back it up.  The real fiscal conservatives will be voting for Hillary and understand he economy is more complicated than simply 'cutting taxes'.  Doing so,does not result in economic utopia and when you guys are given the chance via the link I posted - you balk and revert to name calling.  The opportunity is there to prove your point - but I see nobody is capable of doing so.  I'll take the plan that acknowledges imcreased revenues directed at the very top are necessary - not the pie in the sky Dump plan.  What's the definition of insanity?  And looking at the economic trends - a third Obama term is much better than a third W term :bc: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

I posted a link for you to confirm your economic rhetoric. Why are you so upset?  :snack:

It's obvious I've exposed the economic rhetoric that many of you fall for and are unable to back it up.  The real fiscal conservatives will be voting for Hillary and understand he economy is more complicated than simply 'cutting taxes'.  Doing so,does not result in economic utopia and when you guys are given the chance via the link I posted - you balk and revert to name calling.  The opportunity is there to prove your point - but I see nobody is capable of doing so.  I'll take the plan that acknowledges imcreased revenues directed at the very top are necessary - not the pie in the sky Dump plan.  What's the definition of insanity?  And looking at the economic trends - a third Obama term is much better than a third W term :bc: 

Another obama term you say:  Seems the facts and your narrative are at odds in this situation. 

The Democratic Party’s highest elected official, President Barack Obama, has called for a $2.4 billion increase in defense spending for fiscal year 2017, and many Democratic lawmakers have voiced support for Obama’s request.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Another obama term you say:  Seems the facts and your narrative are at odds in this situation. 

The Democratic Party’s highest elected official, President Barack Obama, has called for a $2.4 billion increase in defense spending for fiscal year 2017, and many Democratic lawmakers have voiced support for Obama’s request.

Can you translate the 2.4 billion to a percentage?  :snack:

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Please weigh in. No increase revenue and rememebr Dump wants a stronger military so there will need to be an increase in military spending.  Let's see your results:

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrBT9w6MOVXjXgAWfHBGOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTE0bHRjcmE1BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDVUkwMVRDMV8xBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1474666682/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fcrfb.org%2fstabilizethedebt%2f/RK=0/RS=2NRLUJ_7L7gP.Fa4WaIodcjjn.c-

When you close bases make countries you are providing defence for and NATO members pay their share you are probably going to be paying less :guzzle: you are so clueless its painful 

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Simple.

And SR, are you going to fill this board with threads of the candidates economic "proposals" all day?  Jesus.  

I think he actually believes he is going to convince people on here to vote for Hillary.   MC does too. :lmao:

Anything I post about Hillary is simply in showing people the truth about her.   I have no intentionss of convincing anyone to vote for Trump.  

26 minutes ago, Momorider said:

None of the budget analysis includes the increase in revenue from lower taxes and reduced regulation, it a farce :guzzle:

BINGO!

Thrillery's tax increases are hilarious and hypocritical all at the same time, all the estate tax and shit effect almost no one and anyone in that situation is going to loophole the fuck out of all that with trust funds and foundations etc... just like the Clinton's have done :lol: 

Just now, Momorider said:

Thrillery's tax increases are hilarious and hypocritical all at the same time, all the estate tax and shit effect almost no one and anyone in that situation is going to loophole the fuck out of all that with trust funds and foundations etc... just like the Clinton's have done :lol: 

You have to love how economists take no account for tax increases hurting economic growth and tax decreases helping economic growth.   Both have an impact on tax revenue.  

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

I have been asking snowbeavis to give us some numbers from the analysis, but he just keeps avoiding the question.  BECAUSE HE CAN'T EXPLAIN IT.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

The totality: 

Hillary Clinton wants roughly $550 billion in new taxes and fees over the next decade – affecting investment partnerships, large estates and banks – that have received little to no public discussion from her campaign, a report from a Washington-based policy group shows.

The new proposals, detailed in a report by the nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, include plans for increasing the estate tax to a top rate of 65 percent on the very largest estates, levying a “risk fee” that would average about 0.13 percent on banks’ taxable assets and curbing a technique real-estate investors use to minimize their tax bills.

The millionaire tax is included in the $550 billion. :bc: But if you want the details:

http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-hillary-clinton-s-tax-proposals

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I have been asking snowbeavis to give us some numbers from the analysis, but he just keeps avoiding the question.  BECAUSE HE CAN'T EXPLAIN IT.

It's been provided freeloader :bc: 

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You have to love how economists take no account for tax increases hurting economic growth and tax decreases helping economic growth.   Both have an impact on tax revenue.  

You believe in fairytales.  Economic analysts do not.  I posted a link a coup,e days ago that there is no evidence lower taxes leads to increased tax revenue.  The real results also verify it.  So long as you continue to believe in the economic utopia that lower taxes magically equate to unfettered growth - you're being intellectually dishonest.  

You're supporting a candidate with a bad economic plan and you have not posted any factual info to support it as a good option. Perhaps you can do so and we can discuss how Dump's plan will be better for America.  Did you see the latest - 20 million will lose healthcare under his plan.  Is that a good thing?  

Think about it.  You're conversing with Momo.....and he's on your side..I'd reevaluate :snack:

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You believe in fairytales.  Economic analysts do not.  I posted a link a coup,e days ago that there is no evidence lower taxes leads to increased tax revenue.  The real results also verify it.  So long as you continue to believe in the economic utopia that lower taxes magically equate to unfettered growth - you're being intellectually dishonest.  

You're supporting a candidate with a bad economic plan and you have not posted any factual info to support it as a good option. Perhaps you can do so and we can discuss how Dump's plan will be better for America.  Did you see the latest - 20 million will lose healthcare under his plan.  Is that a good thing?  

Think about it.  You're conversing with Momo.....and he's on your side..I'd reevaluate :snack:

I responded to that link.  No need to do it again. 

So typical of a liberal.   This proposal will do this and nothing else.   Sorry but the real world doesn't work that way.  

Here are some "details" from the link you posted in this thread.  Did you even read this MC?

• Hillary Clinton would enact a number of tax policies that would raise taxes on individual and business income.
  • Hillary Clinton’s plan would raise tax revenue by $498 billion over the next decade on a static basis. However, the plan would end up collecting $191 billion over the next decade when accounting for decreased economic output in the long run.
  • A majority of the revenue raised by Clinton’s plan would come from a cap on itemized deductions, the Buffett Rule, and a 4 percent surtax on taxpayers with incomes over $5 million.
  • Clinton’s proposals to alter the long-term capital gains rate schedule would actually reduce revenue on both a static and dynamic basis due to increased incentives to delay capital gains realizations.
  • According to the Tax Foundation’s Taxes and Growth Model, the plan would reduce GDP by 1 percent over the long-term due to slightly higher marginal tax rates on capital and labor.
  • On a static basis, the tax plan would lead to 0.7 percent lower after-tax income for the top 10 percent of taxpayers and 1.7 percent lower income for the top 1 percent. When accounting for reduced GDP, after-tax incomes of all taxpayers would fall by at least 0.9 percent.
Edited by Highmark

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You are a god damn liar.  Put up the number of $$$ that she expects per year from just that millionaire tax.  This is the 3rd time I have asked and you keep proving your ignorance.  You just want to simply "believe" what she says, I want you to prove that you have done some actual research about it.  Which apparently you haven't and that is the case with you dems.  Just like the ACA, you are getting GRUBERED again.

Edited by racer254

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The estate tax changes will generate ZERO revenue 

Hypocrisy on full display :lol: 

STATEMENT ON HILLARY CLINTON’S DEATH TAX HYPOCRISY

Hillary Clinton Just Released A New Proposal To Increase The Death Tax Rate From 45 Percent To 65 Percent While Taking Advantage Of Techniques To Shield Assets From The Same Tax

“It is the height of hypocrisy for Hillary Clinton to offer an even more dramatic hike in the death tax at the same time she uses exotic tax loopholes reserved for the very wealthy to exempt her Chappaqua estate. Even when it comes to her own proposed tax increases, there’s one set of rules for Hillary Clinton and another for everyone else.” – Jason Miller, Senior Communications Advisor

SHOT: Today Clinton Raised Her Proposal For The Max Estate Tax From 45 Percent To 65 Percent. Novak Tweet: “BREAKING: [Hillary Clinton] just upped her proposal for the max estate tax rate from 45% to 65%! That's a MASSIVE increase.” (Twitter.com, 9/22/16)

CHASER: The Clintons Are “Using Financial Planning Strategies Befitting The Top 1 Percent” To “Shield Some Of Their” Assets From The Estate Tax. “Bill and Hillary Clinton have long supported an estate tax to prevent the U.S. from being dominated by inherited wealth. That doesn’t mean they want to pay it. To reduce the tax pinch, the Clintons are using financial planning strategies befitting the top 1 percent of U.S. households in wealth. These moves, common among multimillionaires, will help shield some of their estate from the tax that now tops out at 40 percent of assets upon death.” (Richard Rubin, “Wealthy Clintons Use Trusts to Limit Estate Tax They Back,” Bloomberg, 6/17/14)