Check your account email address ×

This video says it all

jtssrx

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Boy. That video took me right back to the 60's.   :lmao:

Really ?  From everything that I have read and been told by people who were living it back then , Black America had real leaders and legit issues that needed to be heard .  I dunno what this savagery has to do with any of that . 

8 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Really ?  From everything that I have read and been told by people who were living it back then , Black America had real leaders and legit issues that needed to be heard .  I dunno what this savagery has to do with any of that . 

No, not really. 

MLK would be disgusted by that savagery.  There was a message of equality that never included anti white rhetoric.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I wonder how much all of this Tom Fuckery is going to cost the rest of us...again....and again.....and again.....and......

Pretty safe to say it's in the millions.

The loss of productivity has been crippling down there from AA's  not showing up for work after a long night of rioting. 

9_9 

Just now, Cold War said:

The loss of productivity has been crippling down there from AA's  not showing up for work after a long night of rioting. 

9_9 

Ahhhh...it's easy to find people that show up late (assuming they showed up), take a break as soon as they clock in, do marginal work once they are on the clock, take extended lunches then clean out all the condiments from the break room and take everyone else's food out of the fridge on the way out of the building.  :lmao:

True story.  My first "real management" job.  EYE OPENER!  O.o

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhhh...it's easy to find people that show up late (assuming they showed up), take a break as soon as they clock in, do marginal work once they are on the clock, take extended lunches then clean out all the condiments from the break room and take everyone else's food out of the fridge on the way out of the building.  :lmao:

Bro this is my FUCKING life. I have 12 direct reports and im 30yo... Unbelievable how many people just do not have there shit together. Im very cautious of who i hire/trust and dont babysit at all. :|

Edited by Wildcat

Saw videos of like 5 black dudes beating the shit out some rando light skinned guy all jumping him kicking him the head took his pants off WTF?

1. i wouldn't live or be in a area where this is an issue and 2. I would for sure be carrying if i was. Not going to get me without getting something back for sure.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:thumb:

When do you think I'll be getting a raise?   

What?!   :lol:

6 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Saw videos of like 5 black dudes beating the shit out some rando light skinned guy all jumping him kicking him the head took his pants off WTF?

1. i wouldn't live or be in a area where this is an issue and 2. I would for sure be carrying if i was. Not going to get me without getting something back for sure.

I heard from  a pretty good source they just want to exchange pleasantries with you and let you go about your business.

:pc:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:thumb:

When do you think I'll be getting a raise?   

What?!   :lol:

It's unbelievable.  Oh, and it's more like demanding a raise. ....Ummmm, I'll be interviewing next week.  :lmao:

34 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I heard from  a pretty good source they just want to exchange pleasantries with you and let you go about your business.

:pc:

Just want to discuss their feelings?  Ahhhh....nothing wrong with that.

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You should wade into that morass of niggers and say that.....make sure to video your dumb gangly ass getting beat by the darkies.

you should wade into that morass of niggers and say words like "morass" and "nigger" and make sure to video your fat ass getting beat by the darkies old ladies :lol: fucking idiot

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you should wade into that morass of niggers and say words like "morass" and "nigger" and make sure to video your fat ass getting beat by the darkies old ladies :lol: fucking idiot

Why the fuck would I do that....I'm not the one channeling my inner Stokely Carmichael.:t5: