Check your account email address ×

Trump: ‘Most of the people not getting paid’ in shutdown are Democrats

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Where do the funds come from that make that check possible?  

Hint: SUTA and FUTA

He wasn’t referring to the funds. Btw the dept of labor handles unemployment and last I checked, that is part of the gov. So yes, racer does depend on the gov

Just now, Snoslinger said:

“The U.S. Department of Labor's Unemployment Insurance program is funded through unemployment insurance taxes paid by employers and collected by the state and federal-government”

Ummm....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

He wasn’t referring to the funds. Btw the dept of labor handles unemployment and last I checked, that is part of the gov. So yes, racer does depend on the gov

Trying to protect that half-witted, repulsive, lying coward is just going to get you broken hands.  

Related image

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Trump fails to realize everyone is an American and the idiots here support him. 

That's not even true within our borders!  I'm gonna put this post right behind your "Gas should cost $1 a gallon" post.

Epic.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Diapers eliminate that step.  They work well for him.  He wears one on his face also.

Beats having the need to support my lowly existence by being a unpaid moderator on a fake snowmobile site......but do what you need to boost your manhood Suzy.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That's not even true within our borders!  I'm gonna put this post right behind your "Gas should cost $1 a gallon" post.

Epic.

Put it next to the one where you threatened me you Sorry example of an American

Just now, Mainecat said:

Beats having the need to support my lowly existence by being a unpaid moderator on a fake snowmobile site......but do what you need to boost your manhood Suzy.

Wearing ass and face diapers does that?

WOW.  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

lots of government employees with bad money skills apparently absed on all the panic and chatter out there about the hard life they are going to live missing 1 or 2 paychecks

I had that conversation with my nephew over Christmas. Said that if someone making 100k a yr is all fucked up missing 2 paychecks they are doing something wrong.