Check your account email address ×

Some real shitbags on this site.

Dave

On 12/26/2018 at 2:37 PM, ckf said:

As near as I can tell, he gives what he receives.    I get along fine with the grumpy old bastard :lol:

I put him and all his elves that can't seem to get off shit and dick talk on ignore. Makes a YUGE difference in enjoying the site. 

• Like 2

Just now, SnowRider said:

Not a bit.  You oscillate back and forth trying to cut both ways.  The 🤡 Posse is the consummate wagon circlers and you’re right there with them.  SBYL.  Thought Army rangers had balls and fortitude but that must be a myth.   

Not even sure what you are trying to say here, but I see your booboo is hurt too I guess. Whatevers...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not even sure what you are trying to say here, but I see your booboo is hurt too I guess. Whatevers...

Simple.  You chastise people you disagree with while defending the very same actions of those who are 🤡 Posse members.  :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Who’s farm :lmao: 

You’re a fucking retarded loser without your wife.  :lmao: 

It’s mine... I was farming for years before I even met her :lol: 

i don’t know if you’ve realized this yet but your bum buddy snot is a major liar :lol: 

11 minutes ago, s pump said:

I put him and all his elves that can't seem to get off shit and dick talk on ignore. Makes a YUGE difference in enjoying the site. 

Not enough members here take advantage of that feature.  I never put anyone on ignore, but I have skipped  over tons of posts, LOL. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

It’s mine... I was farming for years before I even met her :lol: 

i don’t know if you’ve realized this yet but your bum buddy snot is a major liar :lol: 

You’re a retarded liar bro.....need government handouts and marry money to make it work.  :lmao: SBYL Sewer Sludge :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re a retarded liar bro.....need government hoandouts and marry money to make it work.  :lmao: SBYL Sewer Sludge :lol: 

Sorry to squash your little lady boner there twinkle toes :lol: