Check your account email address ×

Trump has destroyed my Ordered FSCE View

f7ben

Gone are the days when I could reliably count on certain members here to have working brains........like clockwork I could expect lil Xam to be wrong side of an issue but not anymore. Long gone are the near carved in stone reactions from typical anti-war types when they get what they want. Now they have pitchforks and torches in hand begging for heads on stakes and drone strikes for Christmas. 

We have Republicans cheering FOR tariffs and Dems against

We have Dems and Indy's cheering FOR war and Repubs against.

Its fucking bullshit.......I dont know what to do or who to trust. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Gone are the days when I could reliably count on certain members here to have working brains........like clockwork I could expect lil Xam to be wrong side of an issue but not anymore. Long gone are the near carved in stone reactions from typical anti-war types when they get what they want. Now they have pitchforks and torches in hand begging for heads on stakes and drone strikes for Christmas. 

It sounds to me like you may just be opening your eyes.   :dunno:

I AM RADICALIZING YOU....TO BE INTELLIGENT!  Let's be honest, Moto didn't really stand a chance against me.   :lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It sounds to me like you may just be opening your eyes.   :dunno:

I AM RADICALIZING YOU....TO BE INTELLIGENT!  Let's be honest, Moto didn't really stand a chance against me.   :lol:

I believe you are radicalizing me into viewing how much I've radicalized you into using your brain. Yes 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

mat.thumb.PNG.be42605f2ae2086d444bca2ab7a060ce.PNG

I am a Indy, and I want to bring are men and women home, fuck being the world police. I also want to secure the border and I don't care if it's a wall or not, I want to see manufacturing return to our country and fuck the rest of the world.i a. Tired of politicians giveing away the store AMERICA AND AMERICANS FIRST

I noticed the same thing Ben.  It should provide evidence of several things;  first how complex some issues are, second how we’re all influenced by our various media sources and finally, what a bunch of lunatics we all have in here.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I noticed the same thing Ben.  It should provide evidence of several things;  first how complex some issues are, second how we’re all influenced by our various media sources and finally, what a bunch of lunatics we all have in here.  :lol: 

IDK ....while I dabble in hyperbole from time to time I am nothing if not consistent. I call a spade a spade every time. I dont like Trump.....I DO like this trade war and if he brings the troops home and ends the ME bullshit he's a fucking hero in my book. I would expect many others to say the same but they just cant bring themselves to do it.

I dont read any media sources really......headlines and here are where I get my news. I find that issues like perpetual war are not complex at all. Its indefensible bullshit and needs to stop and anyone who accomplishes that by any means wins my support. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Light yourself on fire........

You are probably the number 1 fucking moron here.....incapable of anything except blurting out retarded talking points

DERP DERP DERP .......TRUMP IS ENDING THE WARS BECAUSE PUTIN .....DERP DERP DERP

Sweet fuck kill yourself already 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

You are probably the number 1 fucking moron here.....incapable of anything except blurting out retarded talking points

DERP DERP DERP .......TRUMP IS ENDING THE WARS BECAUSE PUTIN .....DERP DERP DERP

Sweet fuck kill yourself already 

:lol: I think you’ve called about 10 people the number one moron in here. The funny part of that is, you’re about 3 or 4 spots from it, and I’m nowhere close 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: I think you’ve called about 10 people the number one moron in here. The funny part of that is, you’re about 3 or 4 spots from it, and I’m nowhere close 

I just cant help myself......so many people post so much retarded shit here that its like a revolving door of number one retards 

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

btw my views about the military, wars, etc have not changed one fucking bit. 

Yes they have........Trump is trying to end the wars and you are bitching about it. Kill yourself 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

IDK ....while I dabble in hyperbole from time to time I am nothing if not consistent. I call a spade a spade every time. I dont like Trump.....I DO like this trade war and if he brings the troops home and ends the ME bullshit he's a fucking hero in my book. I would expect many others to say the same but they just cant bring themselves to do it.

I dont read any media sources really......headlines and here are where I get my news. I find that issues like perpetual war are not complex at all. Its indefensible bullshit and needs to stop and anyone who accomplishes that by any means wins my support. 

I like the WSJ if I’m gonna read one paper that’s it.  Both sides, and it doesnt feel like I’m reading Pravda like the Washington Post or NY Times.  I’m pretty close to your view on trade, and our war footprint too believe it or not.  I probably differ in that I’m more inclined to defend the guy blowing it all up, hopefully strategically-which is where it gets complicated and opinions start to vary widely.  Mattis departure  is a great example of that imo. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I like the WSJ if I’m gonna read one paper that’s it.  Both sides, and it doesnt feel like I’m reading Pravda like the Washington Post or NY Times.  I’m pretty close to your view on trade, and our war footprint too believe it or not.  I probably differ in that I’m more inclined to defend the guy blowing it all up, hopefully strategically-which is where it gets complicated and opinions start to vary widely.  Mattis departure  is a great example of that imo. 

Trump needs to spend the next two years playing Arianna Grande with anyone in an appointed position that even mumbles anything supporting a globalist position

Thank you , Next 

Well first off, I don’t consider either Syria or Afghanistan, “at war”. We have a presence there, to stop the slaughter of civilians and build up of terrorists. I didn’t criticize Obama for us being there, I didn’t criticize trump for being there. Syria is a god damn sad  and pitiful situation. The world sits back and watches the onslaught of civilians and does nothing. We should not be leading the efforts there, but should be part of a coalition to help stop it. Us pulling out in the manner that we are doing is just plain wrong. Like if we had pulled out of ww2.

Afghan, I have no problem bringing most of the troops home but feel we need to be there somewhat, or at least monitor the area. 

In both of these situations, I suspect the majority of the troops think the same as I do.

now go back to your fantasy world where everyone shares their wages, their food, and sings kumbya together every Saturday night. 

Regaring trump, I don’t believe he has a real interest or care in the troops there or anywhere else. He has no compassion, dignity, smarts, experience, level headedness, etc etc etc to be making these decisions, ignoring all others who do. You continue to be fooled by his idiocy, but I don’t.

now about that fire.....

Edited by Snoslinger

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump needs to spend the next two years playing Arianna Grande with anyone in an appointed position that even mumbles anything supporting a globalist position

Thank you , Next 

Agreed!  Fuck the globalist vampires!

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well first off, I don’t consider either Syria or Afghanistan, “at war”. We have a presence there, to stop the slaughter of civilians and build up of terrorists. I didn’t criticize Obama for us being there, I didn’t criticize trump for being there. Syria is a god damn sad  and pitiful situation. The world sits back and watches the onslaught of civilians and does nothing. We should not be leading the efforts there, but should be part of a coalition to help stop it. Us pulling out in the manner that we are doing is just plain wrong. Like if we had pulled out of ww2.

Afghan, I have no problem bringing most of the troops home but feel we need to be there somewhat, or at least monitor the area. 

In both of these situations, I suspect the majority of the troops think the same as I do.

now go back to your fantasy world where everyone shares their wages, their food, and sings kumbya together every Saturday night. 

Regaring trump, I don’t believe he has a real interest or care in the troops there or anywhere else. He has no compassion, dignity, smarts, experience, level headedness, etc etc etc to be making these decisions, ignoring all others who do. You continue to be fooled by his idiocy, but I don’t.

now about that fire.....

We started the war in Syria you god damned fucking dumbfuck.....kill yourself 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

this is why trying to have a discussion with you is pointless. Just like Russia, Hillary, Seth Rich.....

youre fucking whacked

So we didnt start the war by arming the rebel groups that would have quickly been pushed out otherwise?

You are dumb as a fucking box of rocks dude......like racer/dripper dumb 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So we didnt start the war by arming the rebel groups that would have quickly been pushed out otherwise?

You are dumb as a fucking box of rocks dude......like racer/dripper dumb 

No we did not start the conflict you fucking simpleton. It’s funny you call me dumb like racer, yet you and he agree on about 90% of things. He and I, damn near zero. You have no business calling anyone else dumb, in all honesty