Check your account email address ×

Federal Panel Of Judges Dismisses All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett Kavanaugh

“The judges concluded that while the complaints "are serious," there is no existing authority that allows lower court judges to investigate or discipline Supreme Court justices.”

This basically says they are not legally allowed to rule on his conduct as lower judges, not that he is found without fault of those charges. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Pretty sure that isn’t what was being discussed. It was his conduct during the hearings. A panel of judges would not rule on his felonious behavior from his youth. Inform yourself. 

I wonder if he even knows that lady that told the rape party stories admitted to making the whole thing up? :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I wonder if he even knows that lady that told the rape party stories admitted to making the whole thing up? :lol: 

Probably not.  And this is a big issue, because no one will remember that the whole thing is made up, but instead some will still just think that he got away with rape, when in all actuality he was never guilty of it in the first place.  Take a good look at home many Republican candidates that have been accused of this in the last few years vs what ones are actually guilty.  It's the new dem tactic.

Edited by racer254

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Probably not.  And this is a big issue, because no one will remember that the whole thing is made up, but instead some will still just think that he got away with rape, when in all actuality he was never guilty of it in the first place.  Take a good look at home many Republican candidates that have been accused of this in the last few years vs what ones are actually guilty.  It's the new dem tactic.

Fords story has not been proven false. Kill yourself 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fords story has not been proven false. Kill yourself 

Proven false well maybe not but its got so many holes in it would make a good strainer.   

images (1).jpg

36 minutes ago, racer254 said:

God damn, still butthurt about Kavanaugh.
Hey.  Do you realize that her story hasn't been proven TRUE either.

I was talking about the lady alwaysnutty was representing. She’s the only one that brought up rape. Ford did not accuse him of rape. That’s just MC’s imagination.

31 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I was talking about the lady alwaysnutty was representing. She’s the only one that brought up rape. Ford did not accuse him of rape. That’s just MC’s imagination.

Yeah,

Nothing has been proven true, that's why it's being dismissed. 

47 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Unless Ford was your daughter......... otherwise what he did was OK

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Unless Ford was your daughter......... otherwise what he did was OK

drunk guy tryint to get with her at a party-  i'd expect thats happened to my 17 year old daughter and i'd expect that all of us have been the drunk guy trying to hook up with the drunk chick as well.  Some just realize it's part of growing up,  others try to use it for political gain.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

tried to make out with her when he was drunk in front of his friend,  oh noes

That’s a rapist according to MC. 

Derp.

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

tried to make out with her when he was drunk in front of his friend,  oh noes

Has that even being proven or is that just in the allegation stage of trying to destroy an innocent judge????

14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

That’s a rapist according to MC. 

Derp.

Apparently MC has never been to any good parties in his teens to early 20's. Drinking, fucking and fighting

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

drunk guy tryint to get with her at a party-  i'd expect thats happened to my 17 year old daughter and i'd expect that all of us have been the drunk guy trying to hook up with the drunk chick as well.  Some just realize it's part of growing up,  others try to use it for political gain.  

this ……………………….glad I don't have daughters. go get em boys!