Check your account email address ×

Edward Snowden

f7ben

Fucking loves girls panties :lol: little motherfucker will disappear and then .....click click click you can hear him coming across the tile and as you look down he has a pair of my daughters panties in his mouth. He likes to play like he aint doing nothing wrong and then when the kid tries to get her panties back he gets fucking straight pissed off

Every time I about piss myself laughing ......

• Platinum Contributing Member

My frigging dog got into my daughter's panty drawer..ate the crotch out of every pair, 16 pairs and spit it out in a slobbery little ball..the sick fuck..I lol'd..then I had to go spend a $100 on new undies for her:thumbdown2:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

My frigging dog got into my daughter's panty drawer..ate the crotch out of every pair, 16 pairs and spit it out in a slobbery little ball..the sick fuck..I lol'd..then I had to go spend a $100 on new undies for her:thumbdown2:

Yup....sick little fuckers :lol: they like the girl sniff 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yup....sick little fuckers :lol: they like the girl sniff 

He doesn't fuck with my stuff or my son's stuff,..loves my daughters stuff..Frigging perv dog..:lol:

And then I got a cat, that's fixed, but humps the living shit out of stuffed animals,..I'll get home from work, the fucker will have dragged 4-6 animals off my daughter's bed and had a fucking orgy in the living room

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

He doesn't fuck with my stuff or my son's stuff,..loves my daughters stuff..Frigging perv dog..:lol:

Yup......little fucker has never had a pair of my custom large front underwear in his mouth ever.......and I leave them all over the place QQ!!!!!!!!!111111

Just now, Rigid1 said:

And then I got a cat, that's fixed, but humps the living shit out of stuffed animals,..I'll get home from work, the fucker will have dragged 4-6 animals off my daughter's bed and had a fucking orgy in the living room

Just spit my wine out :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

What’s wrong with this?  Our Aussie’s stupid as will eat the turds right out of our husky’s ass before they hit the ground.  I’d much rather him be a pervert.

Yah......thank god Snowden is a priss......he steps over his own turds and pees with both feet on the ground. Dogs are fucking gross but I just love them 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yup......little fucker has never had a pair of my custom large front underwear in his mouth ever.......and I leave them all over the place QQ!!!!!!!!!111111

Yup, my 2xl front underwear are all over my floor in the bedroom (my GF can't get them off me fast enough and just chucks them anywhere) he don't fuck with them at all

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Yup, my 2xl front underwear are all over my floor in the bedroom (my GF can't get them off me fast enough and just chucks them anywhere) he don't fuck with them at all

:lol: wife is looking at me funny....tears rollineg down my eyes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah......thank god Snowden is a priss......he steps over his own turds and pees with both feet on the ground. Dogs are fucking gross but I just love them 

Much better than people.  Hell, some of their shit is better than people!  :lol:

:

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

For a minute there. I thought you were talking about Polaris 550. Sorry

2 minutes ago, bladefever said:

For a minute there. I thought you were talking about Polaris 550. Sorry

No, he is the one that gets humped by dogs..

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Grossest thing our dog has done was strutting downstairs with a wad of red toilet paper in his mouth, daring people to take it. Turns out it was my wife’s niece’s tampon he got out of the garbage. Poor niece turned about as red as the wad :lol:

She admitted it was hers?  LOL!

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Grossest thing our dog has done was strutting downstairs with a wad of red toilet paper in his mouth, daring people to take it. Turns out it was my wife’s niece’s tampon he got out of the garbage. Poor niece turned about as red as the wad :lol:

I love the daring people to take it part. Shit cracks me up

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Mine has eaten my daughter's underwear and a few weeks ago would nor eat then a few days later the wife saw a maxipad in the dogshit he ate out of her trash 

:lol: fucking dogs

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love the daring people to take it part. Shit cracks me up

Yep, he does it with different stuff, damn near every night. Tonight it was gloves he got out of the closet we left open. Last night was laundry. It’s funny as shit. If you ignore him, as he struts around the sofa, he’ll bump into you or something to get your attention

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yep, he does it with different stuff, damn near every night. Tonight it was gloves he got out of the closet we left open. Last night was laundry. It’s funny as shit. If you ignore him, as he struts around the sofa, he’ll bump into you or something to get your attention

:lol: ......mine does the best ignore you ever. He can be sitting looking neutrally. If you call him when he ain't in the mood he shifts his body entirely away from you and freezes :lol: he will stay like that till you get up and grab him