Check your account email address ×

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, it is really nice, but Ohio would be  one of the last states I would ever live in. 

Yup....high taxes on everything and serious slough of fucking degenerates and child molesters everywhere. Fuck that state

6 hours ago, CheezusXR8 said:

So having a longer track (bigger circumference) changes your final drive ratio?

Hi Cheesey. Yes it does. If you check the manufacturer's  chaincase gear sprockets you will see that the gear sets on a 162" mountain sled are different than on a 121" shorty. The reason for this is that the longer track has a  different FINAL DRIVE RATIO, which requires gears that will deliver enough torque to keep the engine RPMs up. 

I have THREE letters from manufacturers that agree regarding our hypothetical situation " Does longer lugs affect the FINAL DRIVE RATIO on a hypothetical, flat, hard surface. 

These are two different situations, but the result is the same. It's only about 1 1/2 to 2 % difference, but it is different. I even showed the homos by a garage demo I did, showing the OUTER CIRCUMFERENCE DIFFERENCE. It is the OUTER CIRCUMFERENCE that affects the FINAL DRIVE RATIO. 

Somebody could make an easy 5 thou, but they are all scared shit of me. 

Just like XLT when I said let's have a " DEATH SHOOTOUT " at 100 yards with handguns. He must have seen the target I posted where I shot 6 rounds in a 6" group at 91 feet, and said " fuck that shit!! ".

Hey, I can't help it if Benny The Rat is scared of me!!!!!   :bc:

Do you by any chance have any pics of AC's juggs? Just askin'.  :ashamed:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hi Cheesey. Yes it does. If you check the manufacturer's  chaincase gear sprockets you will see that the gear sets on a 162" mountain sled are different than on a 121" shorty. The reason for this is that the longer track has a  different FINAL DRIVE RATIO, which requires gears that will deliver enough torque to keep the engine RPMs up. 

I have THREE letters from manufacturers that agree regarding our hypothetical situation " Does longer lugs affect the FINAL DRIVE RATIO on a hypothetical, flat, hard surface. 

These are two different situations, but the result is the same. It's only about 1 1/2 to 2 % difference, but it is different. I even showed the homos by a garage demo I did, showing the OUTER CIRCUMFERENCE DIFFERENCE. It is the OUTER CIRCUMFERENCE that affects the FINAL DRIVE RATIO. 

Just like XLT when I said let's have a " DEATH SHOOTOUT " at 100 yards with handguns. He must have seen the target I posted where I shot 6 rounds in a 6" group at 91 feet, and said " fuck that shit!! ".

:lol: you are so fucking dumb....you probably know less about sleds than Snowrider 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ohio and Indiana are both terrible....when I had MN plates I got pulled over several times in Indiana for no other reason 

They PROFILED you!! 

They were looking for goofy faggots. 

On 12/11/2018 at 4:47 PM, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

So, the guy parks on the side of the road, potentially obstructing traffic. Officer pulls up, per procedure to insure the safety of the citizen (s). Driver is fidgeting with the camera, officer asks for ID (which you are required to oblige being in the driver seat of an automobile, had he just been sitting on a park bench it would be a different story). The driver immediately asks for a supervisor and the officer calls it in. An undetermined amount of time goes by, LT shows up and tells him to move along. The first officer could have told him he has to move the vehicle, same result but, (The driver was clearly trying to bait the situation).

What a waste of time for everyone involved. :fuckyou:

The Lt. told him he was fine and free to go, and never told him he had to move his vehicle.

On 12/13/2018 at 5:10 AM, awful knawful said:

They run different gears. But not for the idiotic reason p550 believes.

What a fucking moron!

If you ever find some time from your dick-sucking duties, you can make an easy 5-10 thousand. Are you up for it, faggot licker of cockmeat??? 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you ever find some time from your dick-sucking duties, you can make an easy 5-10 thousand. Are you up for it, faggot licker of cockmeat??? 

unfortunately nobody considers it's worth 10g to have to deal with your weird ass :lol:

3 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

unfortunately nobody considers it's worth 10g to have to deal with your weird ass :lol:

You won't have to deal with me, faggot. The lawyer will handle the paperwok/documents. 

The certified math instructor will do the calculations. 

You submit your evidence to the lawyer/ instructor, and I will submit my evidence. 

They make the determination.

You won't even have to talk to or see me. 

How about that, FAGGOT? 

How close to NH are you? I think I'm gonna' put you in as a member of the " N.H.  FUDGEPACKERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB ", 'cause you're definitely a faggot!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

You won't have to deal with me, faggot. The lawyer will handle the paperwok/documents. 

The certified math instructor will do the calculations. 

You submit your evidence to the lawyer/ instructor, and I will submit my evidence. 

They make the determination.

You won't even have to talk to or see me. 

How about that, FAGGOT? 

How close to NH are you? I think I'm gonna' put you in as a member of the " N.H.  FUDGEPACKERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB ", 'cause you're definitely a faggot!!

I rest my case your honor :news:

btw, it's not a math problem, it's a physics problem  :bh:

Measure the circumference of the rollers in the conveyor , calculate revolutions per minute and then multiply these two figures together to determine conveyor belt speed. Manufacturers and grocery stores typically use conveyors to move products along a specific path. Objects and materials placed on top of the conveyor belt will be moved from one edge to the other as the rollers spin. The speed at which the conveyor belt moves depends on the size of the rollers and their revolutions per minute.

thickness of the belt does not play out in the equation

1 minute ago, revkev6 said:

I rest my case your honor :news:

btw, it's not a math problem, it's a physics problem  :bh:

Measure the circumference of the rollers in the conveyor , calculate revolutions per minute and then multiply these two figures together to determine conveyor belt speed. Manufacturers and grocery stores typically use conveyors to move products along a specific path. Objects and materials placed on top of the conveyor belt will be moved from one edge to the other as the rollers spin. The speed at which the conveyor belt moves depends on the size of the rollers and their revolutions per minute.

thickness of the belt does not play out in the equation

Why don't you wanna' make an easy 5-10 thou? Come on pussy faggot, here's your chance to make easy money. 

Don't post it here, you fukken knob-gobbler, post it to the lawyer/mathematician. 

Bring it,  cum-face. 

On 12/12/2018 at 7:26 PM, Polaris 550 said:

You’re wrong. The gear change is for the additional resistance of the bigger lugged track. Changing the gear changes the drive ratio, it’s not the bigger lug track changing the drive ratio. 

:bc: 

4 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

You’re wrong. The gear change is for the additional resistance of the bigger lugged track. Changing the gear changes the drive ratio, it’s not the bigger lug track changing the drive ratio. 

:bc: 

OK, then seeing how Benny is just trollin' me, how about you? You wanna' get in on the bet????

As a mechanical engineer with experience designing conveyor systems I can't sit back and read this shit anymore without chiming in.  

The lug height or thickness of a conveyor belt make NO DIFFERENCE  in the ratio!! The diameter of the driver turning it does, the OD doesn't matter at all!  For fuck sake anyone saying different is just trolling

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/12/2018 at 6:26 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Way too vague and not the original question.   You must add "all other input variables (RPM, shift ratio, gear ratio, drive sprocket pitch) constant."

"Final drive ratio" in your example could be construed as track rpm.  If Ben is dumb enough to bet he may lose 20g's because the people answering the question don't have enough relevant information especially with no experience in tracked vehicles.   Also your 3 letters obviously don't mean shit because of the lack of provided constant variables.   That being said I think you are too stupid to understand the concept even with all variables constant.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Way too vague and not the original question.   You must add "all other input variables (RPM, shift ratio, gear ratio, drive sprocket pitch) constant."

"Final drive ratio" in your example could be construed as track rpm.  If Ben is dumb enough to bet he may lose 20g's because the people answering the question don't have enough relevant information especially with no experience in tracked vehicles.  

Go to page 6, on THE BET thread.

There I have it posted very concisely. 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

WTF IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you backing out already???????  

I fucking told you how it's going to proceed. When I get back to MN after the holidays we will pick an engineering firm. Dumb motherfucker

11 hours ago, Doorider said:

As a mechanical engineer with experience designing conveyor systems I can't sit back and read this shit anymore without chiming in.  

The lug height or thickness of a conveyor belt make NO DIFFERENCE  in the ratio!! The diameter of the driver turning it does, the OD doesn't matter at all!  For fuck sake anyone saying different is just trolling

Hey everybody, look at this guy here!! He can answer the question for us!! Do you have an engineering degree? 4 YEARS, FROM WHERE?

Doorider, do you hate me? Are you an enemy? Many hate me here. Just checkin' 

CAN YOU make that calculation for us? You should be able to do that in three minutes. 

11 hours ago, Doorider said:

Why the fuck are you comparing a FIXED, infinite-running conveyor belt, to a driving track of a snowmobile!!!!

The snowMOBILE  is MOBILE, the conveyor is fixed, rotating on a IMMOBILE BASE!!!! 

Privat Pyle have you not read the hypothesis I posted on page 6 of THE BET thread??? 

We are not talking about fukken conveyor belts!! Private Pyle, you had better start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks, or I will definitely fuck you up!! 

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why the fuck are you comparing a FIXED, infinite-running conveyor belt, to a driving track of a snowmobile!!!!

The snowMOBILE  is MOBILE, the conveyor is fixed, rotating on a IMMOBILE BASE!!!! 

Privat Pyle have you not read the hypothesis I posted on page 6 of THE BET thread??? 

We are not talking about fukken conveyor belts!! Private Pyle, you had better start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks, or I will definitely fuck you up!! 

A conveyor and a snowmobile track are the same exact fucking thing dude.....this is where you are lost.