Check your account email address ×

28 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Not all cops are bad people. The organization of cops generally are. Police forces don’t exist to protect us. They’re for protecting the rulers 

I agree with that statement........all cops see other cops doing bad stuff though......and most say nothing. That makes them complicit regardless of if they are decent people

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I agree with that statement........all cops see other cops doing bad stuff though......and most say nothing. That makes them complicit regardless of if they are decent people

THis is a ridiculous statement. Maybe in large cities or even county sherrifs offices. There are so many small depts. in this country that every 4th cop would have to be crooked for it to be true. Are there shitbag cops? Most definatly, but to say every cop ignores bad stuff their coworkers do would mean there is a crooked cop on every dept. Fuck some depts. only have 3 cops.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

THis is a ridiculous statement. Maybe in large cities or even county sherrifs offices. There are so many small depts. in this country that every 4th cop would have to be crooked for it to be true. Are there shitbag cops? Most definatly, but to say every cop ignores bad stuff their coworkers do would mean there is a crooked cop on every dept. Fuck some depts. only have 3 cops.

More than 25% of cops are crooked.....they all lie and violate peoples rights basically daily. You're a fucking bootlicking retard

Just now, f7ben said:

More than 25% of cops are crooked.....they all lie and violate peoples rights basically daily. You're a fucking bootlicking retard

Maybe where you live. Around here ya don't see em unless in the cities. When was the last time you bought off a cop?

i'd put the number of "bad" ones around 10% and a vast majority of cops have witnessed other cops doing something wrong and turned a blind eye whether thats within their own department or when dealing with others.  IMO that makes the majority of them bad

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i'd put the number of "bad" ones around 10% and a vast majority of cops have witnessed other cops doing something wrong and turned a blind eye whether thats within their own department or when dealing with others.  IMO that makes the majority of them bad

Whats your town like? How many are on the Lauries list?

Maybe where you live. Around here ya don't see em unless in the cities. When was the last time you bought off a cop?

Why would I buy off a cop.......I have a pretty clean record. 

I know one cop from people I knew growing up.......I was googling his dad because he is a mining manager at a place I would like to apply. Turns out the kid I knew growing up who is a cop in the next town over is involved with a massive 1st amendment violation case and is likely to cost the city a shit ton of money.

I have witnessed how the cops act 1st hand several times and they are all shit bags

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Whether its 10% or 50% of them being dirtbags you'd have to be a moron not to think that they all good and bad know whats going on and turning a blind eye to it. 

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I meant Ginger. I believe he is in Hampton NH. A town where cops are notorious for being assholes.

yes,  TBH most of them i've always got along with but there is some incompetent ones, unethical ones and everyone else in the department knows they are bad and give them a pass.  Add on the 12 year old summer officers and it's certainly not your average department.  Like with teachers by refusing to flush out the poor ones they all need to suffer a bit for it.  

37 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I havnt ran into a douchebag cop in 15 yrs. And I get pulled over at least twice a yr. Usually more.I also avoid Hampton like the plague. 

ran into one in portsmouth a  few weeks back.  i was pissed and we had words,  he ended up giving me a written warning :lol:  id honestly have liked to go to court had he wrote me i would have walked back to the intersection and videotaped both directions as the trucks that i had to inch out to see past would have blocked him from knowing if i stopped at the line or not.  I take responsibility when i am wrong but i wasn't and certainly wasn't tolerating attitude from this little punk.  prob first bad experience in the last 40 stops that included a couple that got me tickets.  

Just got back from Ohio yesterday.  Ohio cops are the worst . 

I have never seen such predatory policing of people from out of State.  We only have one little township that engages in that fuckery around here.  

Just now, Cold War said:

Just got back from Ohio yesterday.  Ohio cops are the worst . 

I have never seen such predatory policing of people from out of State.  We only have one little township that engages in that fuckery around here.  

Ohio and Indiana are both terrible....when I had MN plates I got pulled over several times in Indiana for no other reason 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ohio and Indiana are both terrible....when I had MN plates I got pulled over several times in Indiana for no other reason 

Right after you cross the border or coming back .  They have Michigan drivers pulled over everywhere.  Way too many to be just a coincidence.  

Just now, Cold War said:

Right after you cross the border or coming back .  They have Michigan drivers pulled over everywhere.  Way too many to be just a coincidence.  

Ohio is such a fucking bakwards shithole......its a shame to as the eastern part of the state is beautiful 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Ohio is such a fucking bakwards shithole......its a shame to as the eastern part of the state is beautiful 

Yeah, it is really nice, but Ohio would be  one of the last states I would ever live in.