Check your account email address ×

Amsnow Shootout

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

I didnt even see what I hit this time. Ski hit a volleyball size rock frozen under the snow where there has never been a rock before. Of course I havent lived there for 3 years......they must have done some retarded landscaping along the big rock wall that leads out to the trail. 

I did the same effing thing about 10 years ago, bent the brake disc and an axle.  Groomer must have kicked up a bowling ball sized rock, and it was still hidden right below the surface.  BOOM.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I did the same effing thing about 10 years ago, bent the brake disc and an axle.  Groomer must have kicked up a bowling ball sized rock, and it was still hidden right below the surface.  BOOM.

Seems like early season riding for us.  Groomer always kicks up rocks etc early season. Clackity clack :lol: 

On 12/9/2018 at 7:28 PM, Zambroski said:

That is a fact.  Doo really does a good job.

The fucking prices they charge on that shit is ridiculous though. I'll go with my generic bags and Mountain addiction setup for the win.