Check your account email address ×

Just when you think Trudeau couldn’t get any dumber...

Rod

25 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Rebel and sun are really the only unbiased news in Canada. 

Lol. The rebel is so full of shit they quote their own fictitious articles as sources. 

I bet you read their news and get your knickers in a twist every day. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol. The rebel is so full of shit they quote their own fictitious articles as sources. 

You seem pretty twisted all the time.

Why is that?

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t read much of any news tbh 

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  wowo REBEL NEVER STOPS 

Rebel says Trudeau doesn't care about GM job loses, goes on to say FORD is having meetings about it wihile Trudeau isn't.  

Hmm Facts never play a part in REBEL POSTS, FORD was the one that said its over too bad get another job yours has ended and this is the End of GM period game over.  

Trudeau did the opposite 

Ford learned a good lesson about Ontario's French heritage :lol:  but REBEL sees it differently -  fastest back track you will ever see Doug do.

Fuck get real news and not something that caters to the very uneducated - very surprised at you IRV 

You deflect, deflect, deflect. Not once did you even comment about Sheer asking Trudeau questions about the economy and jobs and Trudeau answers about French language instead? Why is that Trail? You constantly move the goalposts and don't even talk about Trudeau and how much of an imbecile he is even if that is the question/gist of the thread.

I am really wondering about you Trail? Just like in this thread, Dave completely owns you with info that is right in front of your face but yet you argue, deny, and say he is wrong. Same goes with the thread in the Ontario section. You said right on the first page that Trudeau had nothing to do with GM closing and it was all about Doug and his issue then you denied saying that later, even when I quoted you saying that on the first page. :nose:

I don't know what your major malfunction is, Trail, but I think you should honestly put the bong down for a while as you obviously don't even know what your talking about or remember saying half the time. O.o

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, irv said:

You deflect, deflect, deflect. Not once did you even comment about Sheer asking Trudeau questions about the economy and jobs and Trudeau answers about French language instead? Why is that Trail? You constantly move the goalposts and don't even talk about Trudeau and how much of an imbecile he is even if that is the question/gist of the thread.

I am really wondering about you Trail? Just like in this thread, Dave completely owns you with info that is right in front of your face but yet you argue, deny, and say he is wrong. Same goes with the thread in the Ontario section. You said right on the first page that Trudeau had nothing to do with GM closing and it was all about Doug and his issue then you denied saying that later, even when I quoted you saying that on the first page. :nose:

I don't know what your major malfunction is, Trail, but I think you should honestly put the bong down for a while as you obviously don't even know what your talking about or remember saying half the time. O.o

keep posting REBEL 

who will you blame when/if  Trudeau is gone?  

The way you guys play the blame game is hilarious 

On 12/2/2018 at 5:34 AM, irv said:

Because he is the most incompetent, dumbest, clueless Prime Minister we have ever had! He is in way over his head and doesn't have the slightest clue on how to run a country! His cronies are also just as stupid as he is. None of them have a clue about anything and they are running this country into the ground! 

Wow.  What a complete dipshit.  He almost makes Trump look smart.  

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you know that isn't true last 2 elections

you are the ONEWAY voting  not me.

Yes it is it’s true as fuck :lol: and you defended them at every turn :lol: 

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

keep posting REBEL 

who will you blame when/if  Trudeau is gone?  

The way you guys play the blame game is hilarious 

That doesn't even make any sense. Please tell me what you're trying to say, in english, and what that has to do with Trudeau's comments about the French language when Sheer was asking him about jobs leaving this country left, right and center? :dunno:

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow.  What a complete dipshit.  He almost makes Trump look smart.  

I'd take Trump in a heartbeat over this asshole, Tom. At least Trump cares about his people and is trying his best to retain and bring back jobs/companies to the States. Trudeau's agenda is to see how many he can get to leave. :wall: 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

That doesn't even make any sense. Please tell me what you're trying to say, in english, and what that has to do with Trudeau's comments about the French language when Sheer was asking him about jobs leaving this country left, right and center? :dunno:

I'd take Trump in a heartbeat over this asshole, Tom. At least Trump cares about his people and is trying his best to retain and bring back jobs/companies to the States. Trudeau's agenda is to see how many he can get to leave. :wall: 

What jobs have left?  we have a huge increase in employment :dunno:  

Sorry it is DOUG FORD that says there isn't any hope of jobs returning - but you can blame Trudeau for this if you wish.

When CAT left we trashed Wynne, GM leaves we praise Doug and trash Trudeau because Wynne isn't hear anymore.  :lol:  

IRV you are fitting right in these days

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Sorry it is DOUG FORD that says there isn't any hope of jobs returning - but you can blame Trudeau for this if you wish.

When CAT left we trashed Wynne, GM leaves we praise Doug and trash Trudeau because Wynne isn't hear anymore.  :lol:  

Would I be correct in assuming you’re part of a public employee union?

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You're fucked! Currently, the economy, in your eyes, might look good, but it is only a matter of time before its down the shitter! Again, and I don't know why I keep asking you, but do you not think the Libs high hydro rates, crazy taxes, Trudeau's carbon taxes, policies, etc, etc, etc, have anything to do with businesses leaving this country at an alarming rate? Please, once and for all, and without bringing Ford into your answer, answer the fucking question! https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/look-how-much-foreign-investment-has-fled-canada-since-the-liberals-took-over  https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/04/02/investment-canada-us-nafta-taxes_a_23400899/  https://www.thepostmillennial.com/even-green-companies-are-leaving-canada/  https://globalnews.ca/tag/businesses-leaving-canada/  https://betakit.com/rbc-ceo-warns-investment-is-leaving-canada-for-lower-us-tax-rates/  https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/investment-outflow-from-canada-already-underway-in-real-time-rbc-head

Is this all fake news and all Doug Ford's fault? You have to be a complete moron who is in denial not to see what is happening with this Country! 

1 minute ago, irv said:

You're fucked! Currently, the economy, in your eyes, might look good, but it is only a matter of time before its down the shitter! Again, and I don't know why I keep asking you, but do you not think the Libs high hydro rates, crazy taxes, Trudeau's carbon taxes, policies, etc, etc, etc, have anything to do with businesses leaving this country at an alarming rate? Please, once and for all, and without bringing Ford into your answer, answer the fucking question! https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/look-how-much-foreign-investment-has-fled-canada-since-the-liberals-took-over  https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/04/02/investment-canada-us-nafta-taxes_a_23400899/  https://www.thepostmillennial.com/even-green-companies-are-leaving-canada/  https://globalnews.ca/tag/businesses-leaving-canada/  https://betakit.com/rbc-ceo-warns-investment-is-leaving-canada-for-lower-us-tax-rates/  https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/investment-outflow-from-canada-already-underway-in-real-time-rbc-head

Is this all fake news and all Doug Ford's fault? You have to be a complete moron who is in denial not to see what is happening with this Country! 

I am done with this IRV you really don't like facts

Ontario CAP AND TRADE has worked well in Ontario for almost 2 years -=== Jobs increase by 150k under the plan, this also includes a min wage increase..  All job killers according to You and the RIGHT.  FACT is you are incorrect.  

Unemployment is now going up in Ontario and you blame Trudeau :lol: 

Doug is giving us Trudeau's carbon tax, only 2 provinces will have this tax.  Sad for Ontario I agree.

Yes we will come into a recession very soon - it happens all the time and will continue to do so.  As of today with record employment since the 70's we will continue to grow.

Canada’s unemployment rate drops to 4-decade low at 5.8%

Microsoft announces new Canadian HQ in Toronto

Toronto waterfront to get high-tech neighbourhood, Google Canada headquarters

I can't wait for Trudeau to get voted out, magically we will be great again :lol:   VOTE ANDREW 

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am done with this IRV you really don't like facts

Ontario CAP AND TRADE has worked well in Ontario for almost 2 years -=== Jobs increase by 150k under the plan, this also includes a min wage increase..  All job killers according to You and the RIGHT.  FACT is you are incorrect.  

Unemployment is now going up in Ontario and you blame Trudeau :lol: 

Doug is giving us Trudeau's carbon tax, only 2 provinces will have this tax.  Sad for Ontario I agree.

Yes we will come into a recession very soon - it happens all the time and will continue to do so.  As of today with record employment since the 70's we will continue to grow.

Canada’s unemployment rate drops to 4-decade low at 5.8%

Microsoft announces new Canadian HQ in Toronto

Toronto waterfront to get high-tech neighbourhood, Google Canada headquarters

I can't wait for Trudeau to get voted out, magically we will be great again :lol:   VOTE ANDREW 

Deficits 

Oops