Check your account email address ×

Just when you think Trudeau couldn’t get any dumber...

Rod

Just now, DAVE said:

So 2 little ridings and to you that means all of regina isnt cons....you cant be this much of a fucking retard....

Wait....yes you can.

:lol:

little? 

Like I said Ontairo maps looks Blue but it wasn't - I don't expect much from a ONEWAY as you really are blind to facts.

Its going to be interesting vote next year with lots of changes 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

little? 

Like I said Ontairo maps looks Blue but it wasn't - I don't expect much from a ONEWAY as you really are blind to facts.

Its going to be interesting vote next year with lots of changes 

You said cons didnt win in stoon and regina....you were wrong.

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  not even remotely true - Alberta yes

Even Winnipeg vote Liberals 

Saskatoon NDP Regina NDP

BC NDP and Liberal in the big City 

and Ontario and Quebec are 3/4 of the population so yes those provinces do sway elections, how could it not :dunno: 

Wrong

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ok if it makes you happy :lol: 

Cons won 2 of 3 in stoon

It was split in regina between the 3....

Your statement was that the ndp won regina and stoon...which is wrong.

16 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Cons won 2 of 3 in stoon

It was split in regina between the 3....

Your statement was that the ndp won regina and stoon...which is wrong.

what is wrong is Slug saying the entire west voted for Harper - simply not even close, you can keep on arguing if you want but the numbers will not change.

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

what is wrong is Slug saying the entire west voted for Harper - simply not even close, you can keep on arguing if you want but the numbers will not change.

You said regina and stoon voted all for ndp.....that was wrong.

i wonder if he knows that none of us live in winnipeg...

what do all major cities have in common?  universities.  what are universities? safe spaces for the weak liberal children that get scared of their own shadow.

38 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I saw Trudeau on TV for a few minutes today taking questions. Seems like a decent, resonably intelligent person. 

Why don't you guys like him? 

You’re fucking retarded 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I saw Trudeau on TV for a few minutes today taking questions. Seems like a decent, resonably intelligent person. 

Why don't you guys like him? 

Because he is the most incompetent, dumbest, clueless Prime Minister we have ever had! He is in way over his head and doesn't have the slightest clue on how to run a country! His cronies are also just as stupid as he is. None of them have a clue about anything and they are running this country into the ground! 

Edited by irv

7 hours ago, snopro31 said:

You’re fucking retarded 

I asked a simple question, which you obviously could not answer, because YOU ARE the retard. 

Why didn't you enumerate the exact reasons for not liking him?

Is it his fiscal policies?

Is it his social policies?

Is it his military/defense strategy and positions? 

Why didn't you answer me, you FUCKING RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I asked a simple question, which you obviously could not answer, because YOU ARE the retard. 

Why didn't you enumerate the exact reasons for not liking him?

Is it his fiscal policies?

Is it his social policies?

Is it his military/defense strategy and positions? 

Why didn't you answer me, you FUCKING RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would lick his starfish it seems. 

Now things make sense. 

7 minutes ago, irv said:

Because he is the most incompetent, dumbest, clueless Prime Minister we have ever had! He is in way over his head and doesn't have the slightest clue on how to run a country! His cronies are also just as stupid as he is. None of them have a clue about anything and they are running this country into the ground! 

The minute anyone calls a political figure STUPID, is the minute they lose all credibility.

He could not have withstood the election process, if he was STUPID. 

Many call Hillary STUPID, but she has a degree form Wellesley College ( rated the best in the USA ) and a Law Degree from Yale University. When you call these people STUPID, you are showing that you are STUPID.

Some people call Benny The Ra t stupid, but if you noticed I NEVER called him STUPID. I posted that he needed to be beaten like a rented mule, but I never said he was STUPID. 

When you people can't SPECIFICALLY enumerate Trudeau's deficiencies or lack of judgement, then you are running on emotion, not intelligence. 

4 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

You would lick his starfish it seems. 

Now things make sense. 

You're just another lightweight who can't stand up to me. So, you resort to accusations of lewd activity because you are not able to defend your position. Typical response from someone with low intellect. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

The minute anyone calls a political figure STUPID, is the minute they lose all credibility.

Many call Hillary STUPID, but she has a degree form Wellesley College ( rated the best in the USA ) and a Law Degree from Yale University. When you call these people STUPID, you are showing that you are STUPID.

Some people call Benny The Ra t stupid, but if you noticed I NEVER called him STUPID. I posted that he needed to be beaten like a rented mule, but I never said he was STUPID. 

When you people can't SPECIFICALLY enumerate Trudeau's deficiencies or lack of judgement, then you are running on emotion, not intelligence. 

Some people are book smart and others have common sense. I am not sure if Trudeau has any of those, but I can guarantee he has zero common sense and lacks a lot between his ears when it comes to running a country.

What's your thoughts on the second vid I posted? That is a bumbling buffoon and he is like that most of the time! I'll continue to call him stupid because, in my view, he is!! 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No see Justin really is stupid.  A part time drama teacher and all.

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Some people are book smart and others have common sense. I am not sure if Trudeau has any of those, but I can guarantee he has zero common sense and lacks a lot between his ears when it comes to running a country.

What's your thoughts on the second vid I posted? That is a bumbling buffoon and he is like that most of the time! I'll continue to call him stupid because, in my view, he is!! 

So, what you're saying is that you simply don't like him personally? Right? 

I asked for SPECIFIC REASONS that Trudeau is subject to criticism, and none of you have been able to post ANYTHING, other than PERSONAL dislike for him. 

38 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're just another lightweight who can't stand up to me. So, you resort to accusations of lewd activity because you are not able to defend your position. Typical response from someone with low intellect. 

Don't worry z notty, sno putz is literally the dumbest person.  Works for the government but because his buddies are anti liberal, he's gotta try and push it.  I hope he writes a book one day I'd love to read it for the comedic value.  

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, what you're saying is that you simply don't like him personally? Right? 

I asked for SPECIFIC REASONS that Trudeau is subject to criticism, and none of you have been able to post ANYTHING, other than PERSONAL dislike for him. 

Trudeau has wasted alot of moment. He promised a surplus by 19/20 and it's looking like a 21 B deficit by that FY.  Hes also been an embarrassment on the world stage.   Brought a convicted terrorist to a party in India, paid a convicted terrorist who killed a US soldier 10 million.   List goes on. 

46 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So you support a leader who just this week stood up for gender rights yet boats in billions of barrels of oil from a country that doesnt support gender rights while hanging a country that has gender rights (canada) out to dry on oil usage...