Check your account email address ×

Too bad he isn’t a statistic in white male suicide

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He must be in the meth today.....sent me one calling me a faggot. 😂😂

Yeah some people call people faggot on PM.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

"Don't take it to the forum, I don't want people to know what a miserable fucking cunt I am."

STFU, you fukken asswipe. Go pave your junky driveway, if you're so fukken big, irrigation-boy, that did 1450 jobs at $90.00 each. Lying asshole. 1450 jobs would take forever, you jerk-off. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, you fukken asswipe. Go pave your junky driveway, if you're so fukken big, irrigation-boy, that did 1450 jobs at $90.00 each. Lying asshole. 1450 jobs would take forever, you jerk-off. 

Old “Suck One, Suck em All” Snotty speaks!!! I’m gonna collect all the dog turds over the next year and light them on fire on the front stoop of your dilapidated trash shack. Then have the young pup piss in your chainsaw collection. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Dosnt take forever for a real worker you public servant fucking faggot. I work thru the whole day. Unlike you I don't have to stop to suck a cock every couple hours.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Dosnt take forever for a real worker you public servant fucking faggot. I work thru the whole day. Unlike you I don't have to stop to suck a cock every couple hours.

You're the one sucking cock, 'cause it sure ain't me, faggot. You lying fuck, 1450 customers for irrigation in one town, you lying fat fuck. If you got 1450 in one town, then how come your driveway ain't paved, and your house is down in a swamp/valley!! 

Dirt driveway going down from the road, what a shit hole house lot. You're like the  " Nigga of Amherst. " 

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're the one sucking cock, 'cause it sure ain't me, faggot. You lying fuck, 1450 customers for irrigation in one town, you lying fat fuck. If you got 1450 in one town, then how come your driveway ain't paved, and your house is down in a swamp/valley!! 

Dirt driveway going down from the road, what a shit hole house lot. You're like the  " Nigga of Amherst. " 

Shut the fuck up

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

George Carlin called..............he said you were a golf-fag. 

George was funny as hell but he was probably too uncoordinated for golf, just like your fat ass.

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

George was funny as hell but he was probably too uncoordinated for golf, just like your fat ass.

Oh yeah, real manly sport...............................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh yeah, real manly sport...............................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because the one time you played you had golf balls in your mouth the entire time so you’d feel more at home doesn’t mean it sucks. 

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I was NEVER a public servant. I got in the business to fight and beat tough guys, and boy did I piss pound more than a few. 

Hey, maybe I even arrested you!!! Holy shit, maybe I did!! My memory is not good on Crestor. 

Name all the towns you got arrested in.  

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was NEVER a public servant. I got in the business to fight and beat tough guys, and boy did I piss pound more than a few. 

Hey, maybe I even arrested you!!! Holy shit, maybe I did!! My memory is not good on Crestor. 

Name all the towns you got arrested in.  

I never got arrested at a mall so I’m sure you never arrested me.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I never got arrested at a mall so I’m sure you never arrested me.

A load of your swimmers never got arrested by an eager mouth at a truckstop you say.????

Well then you probably never got arrested by Znutty

• Haha 1