Check your account email address ×

CNN

Pete

how long did watergate take? :news:

i know many of you bozos would like to see a lonely, boring "collusion" charge with congress doing nothing. if that's all that mueller wanted he'd have stopped at the trump tower meeting. he's digging into all the things that motivated trump actions, and it's fun as hell to watch. almost as fun as trumpsters defending him non-stop :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i know many of you bozos would like to see a lonely, boring "collusion" charge with congress doing nothing. if that's all that mueller wanted he'd have stopped at the trump tower meeting. he's digging into all the things that motivated trump actions, and it's fun as hell to watch. almost as fun as trumpsters defending him non-stop :lol:

It will be more fun when its done.

Youll never hear the end of it 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no whats going to be funny is watching you flail about when he comes back with nothing.

That day will be epic

Dan Bongino detailed the corruption, named names and gave the timelines in detail. Tucker also showed a video montage this week, of before after statements from Clapper, Brennan, Clinton and others which clearly showed they lied to Congress, but no charges filed.  But by god we’re going to hang Cohen and Corsi for misremembering shit of little to no consequence?  Trump needs to declassify all the intel now, and let the chips fall where they may.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dan Bongino detailed the corruption, named names and gave the timelines in detail. Tucker also showed a video montage this week, of before after statements from Clapper, Brennan, Clinton and others which clearly showed they lied to Congress, but no charges filed.  But by god we’re going to hang Cohen and Corsi for misremembering shit of little to no consequence?  Trump needs to declassify all the intel now, and let the chips fall where they may.

I saw that last night as well.

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I saw that last night as well.

Pretty good detail of the characters involved if you ask me.  I think Trump is between a rock and a hard place here.  He can’t pressure his AG to pursue this, but you know he wants him to go after these players.  Instead we have this whole Mueller shit show....if Mueller has goods on Russian collusion or any other high crimes and misdemeanors let’s hear them.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty good detail of the characters involved if you ask me.  I think Trump is between a rock and a hard place here.  He can’t pressure his AG to pursue this, but you know he wants him to go after these players.  Instead we have this whole Mueller shit show....if Mueller has goods on Russian collusion or any other high crimes and misdemeanors let’s hear them.

We know thats not gonna happen...

Charging people associated with Trump for lying has been Muellers thing since day one.

It seems to me that the people that are angry about the length of time this is taking. Didn’t complain about whitewater becoming a investigation info blow jobs. They sure as fuck didn’t complain about Benghazi hearings. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Eat a dick you fucking hack.

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It seems to me that the people that are angry about the length of time this is taking. Didn’t complain about whitewater becoming a investigation info blow jobs. They sure as fuck didn’t complain about Benghazi hearings. 

Same goes for you.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Same goes for you.

You are correct. I didn’t complain about the length of any of them. Watching you dumb fucks circle the toilet bowl has been a laugh. 

Watching Republicans pretend shock and horror that a powerful man fucks around was hilarious.   Watching them pretend that four dead Americans were more important than the thousands that died because of Cheney and Bush. 

Now evidently getting the full story is too tedious and time consuming.... who knew?

I guess the change came when they decided that it didn’t matter whether a President Assaulted women, cheated on their wives made back room deals with Russsia etc

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are correct. I didn’t complain about the length of any of them. Watching you dumb fucks circle the toilet bowl has been a laugh. 

Watching Republicans pretend shock and horror that a powerful man fucks around was hilarious.   Watching them pretend that four dead Americans were more important than the thousands that died because of Cheney and Bush. 

Now evidently getting the full story is too tedious and time consuming.... who knew?

I guess the change came when they decided that it didn’t matter whether a President Assaulted women, cheated on their wives made back room deals with Russsia etc

Trumps done nothing of that yet.