Check your account email address ×

Iran bitchslaps the USA

f7ben

"We are ready to defend the interests of the Saudi people against terrorism, aggression and the superpowers... and we don't ask for $450 billion to do it," Rouhani said, referring to Saudi Arabia's contracts with the United States

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

"We are ready to defend the interests of the Saudi people against terrorism, aggression and the superpowers... and we don't ask for $450 billion to do it," Rouhani said, referring to Saudi Arabia's contracts with the United States

That's the comment that struck me the most....a shot at the USA and The Saudi Royal Family.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know the Iranians like to rattle sabers but I sure as fuck hope they don't goad Mr. Thin Skinned into doing something stupid.

Well hes already done everything stupid short of invasion. Destroying their economy and making their moderate people suffer needlessly should be considered an act of war.

Just now, f7ben said:

Well hes already done everything stupid short of invasion. Destroying their economy and making their moderate people suffer needlessly should be considered an act of war.

Good point.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know the Iranians like to rattle sabers but I sure as fuck hope they don't goad Mr. Thin Skinned into doing something stupid.

If rocketman couldnt goad Trump....im sure the goat fuckers wont either.

15 minutes ago, DAVE said:

If rocketman couldnt goad Trump....im sure the goat fuckers wont either.

I wouldn't count on that and they already have to an extent as Ben pointed out.

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think it is being used to provoke iran into attacking. All reports I have seen shows Iran has been in compliance with the nuclear treaty. So why do we have sanctions on them? Oh yeah they have oil. 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trump saved the Crown Prince's bacon.

He could have dropped the hammer.

I read it as having a very serious power in his back pocket.

I read it as him holding their pocket.....they own him and the US government as a whole 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They shouldn't fuck with Trump too much. If he needs a distraction to increase his popularity come election time, he'll need to start a war with someone.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They shouldn't fuck with Trump too much. If he needs a distraction to increase his popularity come election time, he'll need to start a war with someone.

They are selling blacks as slaves in Libya.

Thanks Obama.

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Think of all the construction jobs SA created by taking down the World Trade Center for us.

if you have construction management experience on large projects you can make  huge money in SA . moving exp living exp etc etc. 

a single guy could prob be retired on comfort in 20 or less or just stash a pile in 10 .

I know 2 guys who have been over there for over 5 yrs in construction management. 

49 minutes ago, Snake said:

If you can't answer the question, all you had to do was say so.

No, it is exactly what we get or got from them.

The 6 trillion spent in the ME, since SA's attack, far out ways any other benefit we get from them.

• Like 1