Check your account email address ×

Guess who...

7 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Life is good GS, 

Sara turned 21 last week Sean is almost as tall as me and Mrs Badger is still as horny as ever. I trust all is will on the home front? 

it's all that damn meat swinging :yahoo:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

good news all around! :lmao:

my homefront......ah yeah, not gonna have one soon by choice. her and i are no longer clicking and I am tired of being unhappy. cloud 9 is on the horizon though, I have a second chance with the love of my life, who feels the same. . :bc:

That's great news GS everyone should get a second chance in life!! :bc:

• Like 1

To anyone who feels they may have been mistreated on HCS please feel free to fill out this report and turn it in to the HCS upper management team it will get their full attention. Tell them Badger sent you. :bc:

user138239_pic51666_1450133052.jpg

On 5/20/2016 at 10:00 PM, Zambroski said:

You sound like a real fucking wet pussy to me.  You know, those special kind of red neck bar fuck-tards that are constantly running their mouths at the end of the night just before they get all their fucking chiclets knocked down the back of their throat to settle in the load of cum that was deposited by your black boyfriend just hours earlier.  

Eh, you probably look better with those shiny white dentures now anyway.  Way to finally get rid of all those broken and shit stained teeth that have slowly been sucking Marlboro red smoke through them when they weren't busy skinning dick.  Now, you can just take those teeth out and put them in that shiny bedazzled case while you turn into your Friday night "crowd pleaser".

And I'll laugh at my posts anytime I fucking feel like it.  The ones with more truth to them are the funniest to me.  :lol::lol:

You got XLT pegged completely wrong.

28 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

To anyone who feels they may have been mistreated on HCS please feel free to fill out this report and turn it in to the HCS upper management team it will get their full attention. Tell them Badger sent you. :bc:

user138239_pic51666_1450133052.jpg

How original :flush:

27 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You got XLT pegged completely wrong.

And I'm sure he's "pegged" me wrong too.  You know, these aren't real world individual evaluations right?  Just bashing for the sake of it.  Not sure why people over here are taking things so damn personally.  I thought this was a "anything goes" site compared to HCS?  I am starting to see why this thing went down.  Lotsa butt-hurt over what I would call pretty mild stuff over on the HCS General Forum.

C'mon guys!  It's all just bullshit and fun...right?  No?  :dunno:

22 minutes ago, Momorider said:

How original :flush:

Well, it doesn't have to be original to be funny does it?  And I need to add quite a few check box options for the folks over here on FS.  And they will be funny too...to some.  :lol2:

Edited by Zambroski

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And I'm sure he's "pegged" me wrong too.  You know, these aren't real world individual evaluations right?  Just bashing for the sake of it.  Not sure why people over here are taking things so damn personally.  I thought this was a "anything goes" site compared to HCS?  I am starting to see why this thing went down.  Lotsa butt-hurt over what I would call pretty mild stuff over on the HCS General Forum.

Exactly what I was thinking.  You could call someone a loser or homo there and know it's in good fun. This place doesn't seem to have a sense of humor ? Too bad tho ,this seems like a good place to hang out in the off season 

5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Exactly what I was thinking.  You could call someone a loser or homo there and know it's in good fun. This place doesn't seem to have a sense of humor ? Too bad tho ,this seems like a good place to hang out in the off season 

I agree but I'm gonna give it some more time.  I think the "discombobulation" last week sent people scattering.  I believe the ones causing then majority of "anal-pain" went off to find greener pastures.  I just hope they didn't leave behind nothing but milk-toasters over here.  But, we've always got the HCS GDF for some good ol' fashioned and passionate bashing to get our fix if need be.  :bc:

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bold #1 There is no question that these are not real world evaluations and that's why I only said pegged you him wrong and I didn't go into any rant, I figured you're a smart guy and over time you would see what kind of guy xlt is, I just figured I'd point you in the right direction.

Bold #2 It was/is an anything goes website but with the FS website being around for several years most of the real sophomoric bashing has wore off, it's more about political bashing now and with most here being hard rightwing radio zealots, the member SnowRider made things interesting with slams and bashes of the right, many on here don't like him because of it but I'm more of a variety is the spice of life...homogeneous is boring.

Sled topics here are generally way stupid as they go to a bash in minutes, but there have many meet and greets developed here as well some rides, golf trips etc., I never got into the hate for HCS as I always thought it was a decent forum to discuss sleds in there brand specific forums.

On the final bold; It is all bullshit and fun as I ain't sleeping with any of you motherfuckers and that basically relegates what you say here to the bullshit bin of life :lol:

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Bold #1 There is no question that these are not real world evaluations and that's why I only said pegged you him wrong and I didn't go into any rant, I figured you're a smart guy and over time you would see what kind of guy xlt is, I just figured I'd point you in the right direction.

Bold #2 It was/is an anything goes website but with the FS website being around for several years most of the real sophomoric bashing has wore off, it's more about political bashing now and with most here being hard rightwing radio zealots, the member SnowRider made things interesting with slams and bashes of the right, many on here don't like him because of it but I'm more of a variety is the spice of life...homogeneous is boring.

Sled topics here are generally way stupid as they go to a bash in minutes, but there have many meet and greets developed here as well some rides, golf trips etc., I never got into the hate for HCS as I always thought it was a decent forum to discuss sleds in there brand specific forums.

On the final bold; It is all bullshit and fun as I ain't sleeping with any of you motherfuckers and that basically relegates what you say here to the bullshit bin of life :lol:

Well then, :bc:

Z will fit in over here nicely. He is getting close, triple A level. 

Xcr700, he tries, you can really see the enthusiasm but the skill just isn't there yet. 

The rest of the HCS mods are a bunch of power tripping assholes. Plain and simple. 

I think XCR may just be a kinder human being that I am.  I'm an ass.  'Course,  he's a pretty big ass hole too so.....:dunno:

I think XCR just likes to test the water a bit before jumping right in.  I just wanna drain the damn lake and run over anybody stuck in the muck at the end.   I'll spare the dogs, women and children though.  Well, not the fat ugly women.  Tell them to dress as nice as they can and wear appropriate make-up amounts when they leave for the lake.  Their lives just may depend on it when I get my lake draining ray gun operational.

image.jpg

Edited by Zambroski

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think XCR may just be a kinder human being that I am.  I'm an ass.  'Course,  he's a pretty big ass hole too so.....:dunno:

I think XCR just likes to test the water a bit before jumping right in.  I just wanna drain the damn lake and run over anybody stuck in the muck at the end.   I'll spare the dogs, women and children though.  Well, not the fat ugly women.  Tell them to dress as nice as they can and wear appropriate make-up amounts when they leave for the lake.  Their lives just may depend on it when I get my lake draining ray gun operational.

image.jpg

Now you guys know why we do random drug testing on HCS I am sure FS will be following suit very soon after this post. :lol2:

bed7468898f31f62dcc761a7f28369b1.jpg