Check your account email address ×

Guess who...

1 minute ago, Axys1 said:

Yup love it the word Freedom. Humm Lets think about that word Freedom it come at a cost and with respect now there is a difference between being Free and an anarchist.

:lol:wow. Spot on 

5 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

wow, are you ever barking up the wrong tree with XLT580. :lol:FACT: if you experienced a tenth of what he has you'd have shit and pissed yourself and started crying for your mama.

Holy crap good to see ya GS!!:bc:

19 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Agreed the moderation team is one sided and they all seem to think rather highly of themselves. You're an internet forum moderator, biggest form of faggot there is when throwing ban hammer threats all around. Tough guy moderators are the biggest losers in real life. Now go to hcs and get banned for that post, or stay here and dish it out.

Well...what an ugly thing to say.  I'd let it fly over there and you know it.  However, it'd sure garnish a like response from me....and you know that too.  :bc:

18 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

wow, are you ever barking up the wrong tree with XLT580. :lol:FACT: if you experienced a tenth of what he has you'd have shit and pissed yourself and started crying for your mama.

Really?  Fact huh?  Are you sure?  Go suck his dick out of my sight.  They don't have closets over here?  :dunno:

14 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Yup love it the word Freedom. Humm Lets think about that word Freedom it come at a cost and with respect now there is a difference between being Free and an anarchist.

Damn...in the midst of a battle of unbridled imbecilic words....one mad stands above the rest and post something of worth.  Well done!  Did you learn that here?  Or that "other site"?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn...in the midst of a battle of unbridled imbecilic words....one mad stands above the rest and post something of worth.  Well done!  Did you learn that here?  Or that "other site"?

Fucking hockey puck ZZ. :handjob:

:lol2::bc:

FYI guys the mod's on HCS now is the best group of guys I have ever seen over there.  

49 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah a boatload of self important mods just looking for a reason to exert some perceived authority lacking in their real lives....awesome!:lol::handjob:

I can see that 

Edited by xcr700

14 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

The mods on his now are a disgrace to how that site used to be. All the talk about buthurt, buts it's some (most) of the mods who cry the most. Take Saya for instance, that guys a Fucking loser!

One of the dumbest guys I have ever conversed with, yet completely oblivious to his ignorance.

That was kind of funny...............Little Tom screaming  "CHECK FOR DUPES"! 

And big SAYA.......I"M ON IT.....I"M ON IT!!!!!!!!

:LOL:.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well...what an ugly thing to say.  I'd let it fly over there and you know it.  However, it'd sure garnish a like response from me....and you know that too.  :bc:

Really?  Fact huh?  Are you sure?  Go suck his dick out of my sight.  They don't have closets over here?  :dunno:

not sucking his dick. just saying, I know him, and respect what he has done while in service to this country. you on the other hand.....what have you done? I mean, beside your life achievement of stirring shit on a forum? who the fuck are you anyway?

Nick (Saya) isnt a bad guy at all. I've ridden with him before.  

Idk what he's like as a moderator cause I haven't been on there in years, but sometimes that shit goes to people heads when they get some power . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Nick (Saya) isnt a bad guy at all. I've ridden with him before.  

Idk what he's like as a moderator cause I haven't been on there in years, but sometimes that shit goes to people heads when they get some power . 

Not surprising you like him.

1 hour ago, GreenStreak said:

not sucking his dick. just saying, I know him, and respect what he has done while in service to this country. you on the other hand.....what have you done? I mean, beside your life achievement of stirring shit on a forum? who the fuck are you anyway?

So, you know one guy that has done things that impress you.and that means nobody else on this planet has done shit?  Well...that's weird.  "What have I done?"  What fucking difference does that make here?  Or would that somehow qualify me return fire and "dig" on your boy?  Would that make you feel better?  Again...that's weird.  "Who am I?"  Well, again WGAF?!  Same as every other swinging dick on here.  Tell you what....let me just send you my resume and you send me a list back of qualified targets and thread topics in which you feel like I am qualified to engage and/or discuss..  PM enroute.

One last thing....if you went back to read this thread, you'd find your boyfriend is the one that has the "achievement of stirring shit up".  Don't be a tool.

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Zams served his country. I've met him, rode a few times, he's not so bad. If he weren't married to hcs he'd fit in here fine.

"...not so bad".  NOT SO BAD??????  WHAT?!?!?

bitch-im-fabulouse_o_283087.jpg

Edited by Zambroski

Just now, GreenStreak said:

BRO! how the hell are ya my friend? :bc:

Life is good GS, 

Sara turned 21 last week Sean is almost as tall as me and Mrs Badger is still as horny as ever. I trust all is will on the home front? 

• Like 2

Just now, Axys1 said:

Life is good GS, 

Sara turned 21 last week Sean is almost as tall as me and Mrs Badger is still as horny as ever. I trust all is will on the home front? 

good news all around! :lmao:

my homefront......ah yeah, not gonna have one soon by choice. her and i are no longer clicking and I am tired of being unhappy. cloud 9 is on the horizon though, I have a second chance with the love of my life, who feels the same. . :bc: